well i feel humiliated... (1 Viewer)

bex

HSC
firstly i dont mind if noone replies to this.. i just need to vent some anger amd frustration and emotion!!!

ive been seeing a boy for about 2 months now.. he isnt my boyfriend and he never was becuase of certain time and distance restraints.. but nevertheless we have been tyogether countless times over the past 2 months...

anyway last week ON MY BIRTHDAY i found out BY ACCIDENT and FROM SOMEONE ELSE that he had been kissing this other girl.. i wasnt so much cut that there was someone else (after all hes not my boyf) but he lied to me about where he was in order to be with her...

SO we had a nice big domestic over that in the middle of our uni bar adn then reconciled... in the middle of the uni bar!

so i thought we were back to normal.. he said he didnt have feelings for her.. i mean we had a very open relationship where we told each other about others we were checking out etc and he said he had no feelings for this girl. that it was just a random thing...

anyway tonite, no less than a week later we were at the pub for state of origin and i had a fight with one of my friends.. i told him please stay with me tonite.. i just dont want to be by myself.. and he says.. youre my no 1 im always here for you....

10 MINUTES LATER i see him kissing that other girl again!!! after he said he has no feelings for her!! am i over reacting?? like obviously (to me) if youve hooked up now 4 times and shes stayed in your room you would hacve developed some feelings for her?

did he want to tell me!? fuck no! when i confronted him he was like.. ohh but im still coming home with you.. and by the way now i do have feelings for her.. but you still mean more to me than she does... this is a side of him ive NEVER seen before.. and i hate him for it.. ive never felt so trashy and rediculous in front of my friends, his friends and HER friends in my life! i dont blame things on her.. she wouldnt have known

frankly.. he sucks!
ahh i feel like shit and i dont want to appear in public for a long long time after my display of emotion tonite!!!!

ehhh....am i in the wrong for acting like this???

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
hahahahaha u are in a 'open relationshop" afterall!!
his only kissing other girls but his comming home n fking you so dnt u worry, his still ur man

nah, dont get mad, get even, go out tomoro, kiss other guys infront of him too :p

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
It's natural to be slightly "posessive" and care about the person you "love".
You can try to justify to yourself that it's ok all you want, but it will still hurt when you see him kissing the other girls.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
hehehe...he's so silly

fortunately for you, and unfortunately for him, you're not blind (or plain stupid). so either get him back twice as bad, orrrrrrrrrrrrr never speak to him again (if his mouth is ever used for speaking)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
so he is your boyfriend?

if you really actually have feelings for him that are not sexual, then you probably should dump the fucktard.

saying that he has stronger feelings for you doesn't justify kissing other girls!

why don't you find a better guy who would be loyal to you instead of being in a weird half-relationship half-not :confused: i would definitely not tolerate this crap.

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
It's natural to be slightly "posessive" and care about the person you "love".
You can try to justify to yourself that it's ok all you want, but it will still hurt when you see him kissing the other girls.

when im with ntb and breaking, ntb concentrates on breaking more :(

bex

HSC
ogmzergrush said:
Totally didn't see that coming... open relationship PLUS interest in people other than you? *shocked*
yeah i know.. i didnt want one (an open relationship) and neither did he because we go to uni together 3 hours away from where we live (in different directions) and im leaving at the end of this semester whilst he still has 2 and a half years to go.. it wouldnt be fair to him or i to continue something that would become mainly about travel and only seeing each other on weekends... ive donr long distance before and its shit... quite frankly!

im annoyed that it had to end this way but at the same time its good becuase ive still got 4 weeks here... thats the last 4 weeks of living on campus, hitting the unibar 3 times a week not to mention my friends and the fact that exams are coming up..

thanks for your support guys!!

HSC
Long distance can work if you're both as into it as each other, but when one person is moreso than the other it winds up a bit shitty.

Good that you've got it all sorted out at least though, regardless of whether it was an open relationship or not you *should* be able to find someone who is a little more upfront about things. :)

bex

HSC
ogmzergrush said:
Long distance can work if you're both as into it as each other, but when one person is moreso than the other it winds up a bit shitty.

Good that you've got it all sorted out at least though, regardless of whether it was an open relationship or not you *should* be able to find someone who is a little more upfront about things. :)

yeah i mean my mum and dad did it for like 3 years over 2 countries... so it does work!! but i think im too impatient to do it!

im really looking forward to going back to sydney and settling down into a normal routine... and hopefully when ive got all that sorted out someone new and dedicated will come my way!

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
He's a slut. Get him back: get with the other girl (unless she's really ugly).

Revenge is sweet.

You have my sympathy hun, but dont let him use you again after last night.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
bex said:
yeah i mean my mum and dad did it for like 3 years over 2 countries... so it does work!! but i think im too impatient to do it!

im really looking forward to going back to sydney and settling down into a normal routine... and hopefully when ive got all that sorted out someone new and dedicated will come my way!
how'd that work? your parents relationship i mean. long distance over 2 countries. no net, so it'd be by fone? :| and snail mail >.<

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
initiate a 3some between him and the other chick.
how is that gonna get him back?
he'd like both girls then :s (if he doesnt already 0_o )

santaslayer

HSC
I don't think he's lying when he says that he has no feelings for that girl and you're the only one his going home to.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
pfft, open relationship, telling him this means that he thinks like " allright then, if a girl comes on to me iam not going to push her away" which leads to him hooking up with other girls its almost inevitable, he prolly still feels heaps more for you though... btw is she hot? cause if she is ugly, or doesnt have some interesting cute feature than there is no reason to keep coming back to her... unless its more than kissing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)