westmead campus (1 Viewer)

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
does westmead campus have a study area or library or something? it is within walking distance of my house and i wanna know so i can go there to study instead of goin all the way to parra.. thanks!!

ohdato

HSC
Not that I know of, its used with Policing stuff.
Been meaning to find out the goings on there...as I live up at Pendo,
study policing and all that.

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
they also have the graduate management school there too.. there has to be somwhere for them to go to study??

i live 2mins walk from it so im gona give them a call tommorow and find out, even living so close with todays petrol prices its about 2$ in my car to get to uni.. might be better off going there or catching a bus

L

LaraB

krisk85 said:
they also have the graduate management school there too.. there has to be somwhere for them to go to study??

i live 2mins walk from it so im gona give them a call tommorow and find out, even living so close with todays petrol prices its about 2$ in my car to get to uni.. might be better off going there or catching a bus
I doubt they'd have anything substantial... especially since t he grad management school is actually run out of parra north - the 'office' is there...

Have al ook on the campus map - it should tell you if there's any buildings allocated for that stuff or not

HSC
I noticed 'Westmead campus' on the website the other day when there were notices up about website maintenance.

Last edited:

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
LaraB said:
I doubt they'd have anything substantial... especially since t he grad management school is actually run out of parra north - the 'office' is there...

Have al ook on the campus map - it should tell you if there's any buildings allocated for that stuff or not
ahh ok, well http://www.sgsm.com.au/relocation.php

thanks though!!

i've looked at the map, im gona take a walk there.. i know there is a massive football field right behind it which isn't on the map..

atm there are all these signs saying 'UWS' around westmead hospital and along darcy road wher ethey are doing construction..

i'll find out.. THANKS!!

ohdato

HSC
That and the swimming pool is part of a totally seperate school that is next door.
I noticed that they sold off like half of thier huge car park for the new bus lanes etc too.

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
shit that sucks.. is it a private school or some type of college? couild still use it and just say ur a student :rofl:

ohdato

HSC
Well there are two high schools next door, one girls and one boys.
Not too sure if its owned by one or the other maybe even both.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)