What Band? (1 Viewer)

bugger

What band do you think you'll end up in and How was your school marks?

katles

my assesment mark was 95 so hopefully my exam mark will be 88-95...fingers crossed
:wave:

cainen

It is unfair but its the way it works. I do fairly good in legal but the rest of my class, with the exception of 1 or 2 doesnt do so well i.e the majority will get band 1's or 2's and its crap for me. I need all the help i can get seems as i have 10 units and already screwed maths up.

smalec

wow, all ur assessment marks are so high.
in my class our highest for the trial was about 81% i think, and it was about 78% 4 the report...
mind u we have very intelligent people in my class, who get over 90 in other subjects, but to us 80% in a legal assess was a 'very good' mark???
i was alwayz under the impression that legal was a really difficult subject based on the two consecutive years of having the highest marks in our class in the low 80's...OR MAYBE..it's my teacher, i've had her for 4 years straight now, including commerce in 9 & 10, and never have received over 82 in any assessment...
or maybe we r just a class of dumbarses...???
if anything, i hope that the scaling people see that we've been jipped bad, and raise our assessment marks, now wouldn't that be good...

but congrats on ur good work guys!!

Sarah J

HSC
hmmm... They'll probably have to invent a brand new band for me: Band Sarahsux. Sounds catchy, don't it? ;)

A_Storia

The highest for our trials was 87, I got second on 81. Our teacher is a very hard marker - The top students all are ones who regulary get 90+ in every other subject.

SploJo

Class marks

I dont know to the degree of which your class marks effect but i was always under the impression if youre above the rest by a significant amount you can remain untouched. I got 95 in trials and hopefully my hsc assessment mark will be in the 90's but your class does have impact when it comes to your HSC mark and the way your teacher marks comes under scrutiny. Say i get 95 and someone whos top of legal at another school gets 83 yet they KICK my ass in hsc, well someones been marking a little easy havent they....hence my mark will drop. So its all a bunch of cumulative little details which effect you, though in a generalisation if you get 85-100 you'll still continue to be placed in band5-6.
I hope everyone thought the exam was okay, i didnt think it was bravo but it couldve been a lot harder. MC was HARD for some unfathomable reason.....maybe not hard just tricky!!.
Goodluck with everything :)

ITALIAN_ONE

im hoping for a band 5 or 6 i came 4th out of 20 people so my ranking is good and in my trials i got 82 and came third....

jessika

law chicky
HSC
I want at least band 5 for legal, Im hoping I can just get into band 6, but I dont know my assessment mark, but I know I slacked off around the trial time which affected it.

terminator

can a few people tell me how much they wrote for each essay so I get a rough idea of average lenght.

crime: 10.5
family: 9.5
workplace: 8.5

abdul

failure

i failed the whole legal test and the rest.. stop boasting about your god damn marks because it al sux... joo nerds better buy me some beer

Asuka

HSC
I dont think you can judge length on pages, All the girls in my class who are ahead of me a group of 4, wirte about 8-9 pages, I only write round 5-6 but on average I write in excess of 8-9 wrods a line as oppsosed to their 4-5.

Asuka

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)