What could I get if I didn't include anything on "its strengths, its weaknesses"? (1 Viewer)

tlv6554

HSC
I stupidly didn't even read that part of the question so I didn't mention anything about it. Say my essay was worth about a 19-20, what mark do you think I could get if I forgot to include a component of the question? Sorry I'm just really freaking out.

Edit: I actually didn't memorise the essay and I answered all other aspects of the question

Last edited:

same1111

HSC
N/A
I stupidly didn't even read that part of the question so I didn't mention anything about it. Say my essay was worth about a 19-20, what mark do you think I could get if I forgot to include a component of the question? Sorry I'm just really freaking out.
Not as high i would think since you didnt include a critical part of the question. Would sound like a memorised response tbh.

The Doozy

HSC
I would say 17-18 if you included all other parts of the statement. The strengths and weaknesses part wasn't critical in my opinion compared to other parts.

tlv6554

HSC
Probably 10-15 since it'll look memorised
But I answered all the other parts of the question and trust me, I only memorised techniques/themes. So the essay definitely addresses the question, just not that part.

hoopi

HSC
The question's discriminator is that last sentence. If you look at each of the module B essay questions the first sentence was essentially a truism so proving it was not very hard and will have been done by most of the state. Students who fail to address the last sentence will, as previously stated, have responses that look memorized, which have in the past resulted in about 12/20 (which is the state average for this module). If a majority of the state however didn't do this - which may be the case - you might be better off but you missed what i believe is the most crucial part of the question

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
But I answered all the other parts of the question and trust me, I only memorised techniques/themes. So the essay definitely addresses the question, just not that part.
After rethinking it maybe around 14-17

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)