What did you do..... (1 Viewer)

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
The moment you finished your final HSC exam and walked out of the school gate?

Last year after my final exam, which was physics, I had 3 calculators with me, so I was jumping around in joy smashing them on the ground 1 by 1 as I shouted out profanity. While at the same time, an old lady was walking into the school to enrol her grandchild (or w/e) into the school. Talk about bad impression LOL.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
I caught the bus and went home and forummed about the physics exam on BOS.

ball00n

HSC
lol why did you smash calculators I mean caculators are expensive!! lol jokes. I went home and took a good long shower then had a good long nap. And then facebook haha :)

KGZ9

HSC
we shall see when physics is over tomorrow

apollo1

Banned
HSC
I chatted with my friends for a while and the people i wouldnt see again i said bye to. then i came home and had the fap of the century. then i slept till the next morning.

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
lol why did you smash calculators I mean caculators are expensive!!
There had been a long fought battle between the fx-82AU and myself for quite some time. Sometimes I'd smash it against the floor when it wouldn't turn on and sometimes 'it' wouldn't work during my exams. I managed to use my skill of deception to trick it into thinking we'd sort our differences apart and were willing to work together for a long time. However, after the physics exam I took advantage of the bitch and smashed it into pieces. In the end, man prevailed over machine.

timinator1993

HSC
There had been a long fought battle between the fx-82AU and myself for quite some time. Sometimes I'd smash it against the floor when it wouldn't turn on and sometimes 'it' wouldn't work during my exams. I managed to use my skill of deception to trick it into thinking we'd sort our differences apart and were willing to work together for a long time. However, after the physics exam I took advantage of the bitch and smashed it into pieces. In the end, man prevailed over machine.
You are the chosen one.

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
Drank, drank, drank some more, slept.
Straight after leaving the exam?? Within school ground?? Beast!
My friends brought tequila bottles and finished it straight after leaving physics (2 of them with a 3 x 1L bottle). They got home that night at 8 PM, took them approx 8 hours to walk home from school as they passed out mid-way hahah.

CecilyMare

HSC
Whinged about chem, went home, ate, slept 15 hours, had a nightmare about britney spears pretending to be a daughter of an aged woman but she was actually the 'mother' who had gotten plastic surgery, and a man trying to kill 6 women in his family by nicking crosses on their faces but they turned into zombies and kept trying to get out of the house. Tried to continue the dream by splashing kerosene around the house but it was too late and I'd already woken up.

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
i plan to apply honey to the stair case rails, and fish line the entrance of the school.
We did that, although it was for our muck-up day (we weren't supposed to have or do a muck-up day :p). A teacher injured herself after slipping on stairs that were layered with vaseline. Few people form our grade got banned from attending their graduation & formal :S.

Tsunayoshi

Full Time Mime
HSC
We did that, although it was for our muck-up day (we weren't supposed to have or do a muck-up day :p). A teacher injured herself after slipping on stairs that were layered with vaseline. Few people form our grade got banned from attending their graduation & formal :S.
Yea we planned our own muck up day. And i fish lined the staircase, and an ancient history teacher fell from top to bottom. Never got caught, because i'm too ninja. And popular, because i bragged about it, but no one dobbed ;). THUG LIFE.

Chahoud

HSC
well i finish at 5 :( but going to a party straight after ! Hell yes!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)