What did you think of the Catholic trial? (1 Viewer)

Nomes

Majority of people in my Math class said it was really difficult and they didn't have enough time, except for one girl who had finished half an hour early cause she didnt know what to do and let us all know about it.

Anyways, I could have done with more time to check over Section II and the rest, but overall it wasn't too bad.

Just makes me realise I gotta do a crapload of study before the real HSC exam if I want to do decently and not get scaled down to the pits of hell.

Your opinions?

Pirri

Yeh i thought it was a bit of a struggle i think i was expectin a bit harder tho although i still struggled i gotta study so much more 4 HSC
it was starnge because there was a complete mixture of hard and easy questions not all da questions in it were hard or easy
Hopefully i went alrite tho i ran outta time i didnt get 2 do 1 3mark question but that was cos i had a toilet break but apart from that it was alrite a lil bit hard tho
i was expectin worse

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
i htought some of the questions were hard.. i finished with 15 mins to go.. time flew for me..

Unit2nv

new TEXTBOOK!

PPL--> like da maths exams dere was no way you cld prepare youself as hrs of hrs of study wldnt haf helped as it didnt 4 me! Sum of the questions had no meaning nor would you be able 2 find dem in any textbook in which is around, teachers arent here to help us but to reck us hardcore!

Hope da HSC aint like dis coz if so i plan to BOMB board of studies!!! MUAHAHAHAH

CATCH YA....

Nomes

I have no idea what Unit2nv as trying to say. What questions had no meaning? So confused....

kkiinnggyyoo

I think the maths exam was alright actually... the majority of people who did it (general) thought it was hell hard but skimming over it in the reading time I could prepare myself for what was gonna be in it. I didn't think it was that hard, but then I don't wanna say that cos wid my other subjects, when I think I did good I get a big let down when I do shit

Da_BomB_XpLoSiV

Wasnt 2 Hard

Haha...how could u think that that was hard? Not in the slightest was it hard. The only difficulty was knowin about some 'Mc Daisys' or some name that had to recommend why the driv thru or counter service was better. the other stuff was really easy because we get all the formulas, but apart from that im sure went well...even with the 15mins of study i bothered 2 put in :p

Da_BomB_XpLoSiV

haha...yeh i will :D...
the only crap thing about the exam was that there was no algabra n i really good at algabra...
there was 2 much financial maths which is usually piss easy but can be hard wen u hav 2 explain things without using any maths at all

dAn1

very time restricting... not many finished.

Other than that, wasn't too bad - was expecting worse...

Vdub_fanatical

I think I passed - hoping so - although any and all bearings related/time maths questions I just left because I don't know sqatt about nofin to do with those topics for the life of me!!!

JRasnier

i got 45% :confused: and i done every question tooo thought i done good also well i was wrong

the highest in my class dont know about year is 65%

Nomes

I got my results back yesterday and really happy cause I came first out of both General classes. 80% which isnt very high, but hey...

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
i got 69% for this exam
it was friggen hard but then again i didn't really study for it
the highest was 84% in the grade and 76% in my class

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)