what do you suggest... (1 Viewer)

bex

HSC
Ive got my uni's version of big day out/ conception day on this weekend.. its an outdoor, music event where everyone just gets really drunk etc etc.

WHAT TO WEAR??

I know its shallow but I havent been back this semester cause of my internship (a requirement) and i want to be impressive!

Skeeta

HSC
yeah a pair of jeans and some sort of funky tee or singlet

a concert isnt really the best place to get dressed up

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
good thread. i am also having trouble with BDO, cause it'll be real hot and dirty and i need something comfy
and i would love to wear my black skinnys with a top but i think it might get too hot.
and then what to wear???
i've got a few tops lined up. a really loose thin cotton white tshirt. that'll be good, but bottom half?? and shoes??? ahhhhhhh.

HSC
It'd get too hot for jeans. Go shorts if you can't handle drunk guys looking up your skirt. Otherwise, a mini is in order.

Go flats or 'cool' sports shoes (i'm thinking Tiger). I'd avoid anything open toe or heeled. Flats would be okay, but they wouldn't give your foot much support unless you wear insoles.

Wear some sort of an interesting tee, i'm against singlets because my shoulders always burn.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
melimoo said:
good thread. i am also having trouble with BDO, cause it'll be real hot and dirty and i need something comfy
and i would love to wear my black skinnys with a top but i think it might get too hot.
and then what to wear???
i've got a few tops lined up. a really loose thin cotton white tshirt. that'll be good, but bottom half?? and shoes??? ahhhhhhh.
one thing is most important:

FULLY COVERED SHOES!

i went last year and my feet got completely mashed. wear some cute sneakers or converses or anything but make sure its covered.

you'll be thanking me afterwards. that goes for you too bex.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
mmm yeah i was thinking def. covered shoes. like even those cheap flats from like target or payless so that it doens't matter if they get ruined. i would wear my converses but they make my legs look chunky :(
and yes. no singlets for me cause i am a burner.
thanks guys. i think i'll wear shorts or a denim skirt. i have to look hawt though, cause i'm gonna be sexing jared (see sig, 2nd from left) :uhhuh:

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
id go a pair of hot shorts, and a funky ass tee or singlet.
and then maybe vans on feet. or some other comfy closed in shoe.

bex

HSC
mm i agree! ive taken thbe shorts approach cause skinny jeans make my ass look HUMUNGUS and i picked up a cool tshirt for $40..

its yellow with a gold anchor and rope design thingy over the left shoulder.. i was going to wear godl flats and chunky jewellry.... what do you think??

my BDO advice is covered shoes! you dont want mashed tootsies! and some funky asss sunnies

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
bex said:
mm i agree! ive taken thbe shorts approach cause skinny jeans make my ass look HUMUNGUS and i picked up a cool tshirt for $40..

its yellow with a gold anchor and rope design thingy over the left shoulder.. i was going to wear godl flats and chunky jewellry.... what do you think??

my BDO advice is covered shoes! you dont want mashed tootsies! and some funky asss sunnies
sounds hot. especially that tee. and im an absolute slave to chunky jewelry.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
bex said:

As the male representative I give you choice two thumbs up. Shorts always look hot.

bex

HSC
thanks guys! i didnt have time to get new flats so im gonna stick with thongs.. i know that im DEFINATELY not going in any mosh pits so i dont mind exposed toots.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)