what do you think you will get? (1 Viewer)

which band do u think u r?

• band 2

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • band 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • band 4

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • band 5

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • band 6 (yeh thats right i'm the best)

Votes: 8 23.5%

• Total voters

connie

HSC
N/A
what band do you think you will be in for legal?

Ringo

I think I'll be Mr. Band 5 again, unless I do better than I thought I did in the multiple choice...

connie

HSC
N/A
from the looks of it i think everyone got at least one or two wrong in the mutli's!

Ringo

I'm talking more 4-5 ;)
The two extended responses were the best I've ever done - but you'll hear me cheering if I get Band 6

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I was aiming for a band 6, heres hoping we will all be scaled up. Definately band 5 though. But I reallllllllllly want band 6!

Golani

If everything goes exactly right please g-d i may look at low-middle band 6 :)

P.S. i wonder what Connie answered :p

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by Ms 12
I was aiming for a band 6, heres hoping we will all be scaled up. Definately band 5 though. But I reallllllllllly want band 6!
:rolleyes: "definately" ay? hmm think of all the smart-er student's doing legal studies

I be HAPPY getting band 5 or 6, band 4 is what looks more realistic for many of us, band 5 for a few, band 6 for exceptionally a few depending how we get scalred

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
Originally posted by LaZy_KoReAn
:rolleyes: "definately" ay? hmm think of all the smart-er student's doing legal studies

I be HAPPY getting band 5 or 6, band 4 is what looks more realistic for many of us, band 5 for a few, band 6 for exceptionally a few depending how we get scalred
im scared man... but if every has found the test hard thn i gues we have nothing to worry about

mememe

I was aiming for band 6 but my chances are slim to nil after that crime section. It depends how much i loose for that. If EVERYONE goes badly can they align us so people in the 80's move up to 90? That's my only hope. But i doubt that.

connie

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Golani
If everything goes exactly right please g-d i may look at low-middle band 6 :)

P.S. i wonder what Connie answered :p
i was hoping for band six but after crime definately band 5

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by mememe
If EVERYONE goes badly can they align us so people in the 80's move up to 90? That's my only hope. But i doubt that.
Yes, if they judge the test to be a difficult one, they will scale everyone up.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by LaZy_KoReAn
You don't know anything about me or how I do in legal. In the trial I was quite comfortably in band 6. So shutup and stop criticising. Im being realistic, not full of myself!!

mememe

Do you think they will scale everyone up? Like, did everyone bugger up crime or was it just a few of us like myself?

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Some people will have ripped that exam no matter what, but if the vast majority doesn't do as well as say in the past two years, there will be scaling involved.

connie

HSC
N/A
hmmmm 3 three people have said they will get a band six according to the poll...i wonder who they are seeing as no one has owned up in here?

and Ms 12 and Ringo are saying band 5 i definately wouldnt be so sure about bein a band 6

mememe

it says 4 band 6's now! I put band 5, although id LOVE a band 6 it is just wishful thinking. I am disheartened so many are confident of a band 6 when crime was so hard, maybe they wont scale it up.

connie

HSC
N/A
hmm but people might seriously think they are going to get band 6 if they were so confident they'd name themselves

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)