What do you think you'll get? (1 Viewer)

What do you think we'll get? (raw)

• Total voters

Bobcat

HSC
even though i crammed heaps on sunday, i had no idea about majority of questions, and seeing i havent passed a bio test this year, i have come to the conclusion, that ill get under 49.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I answered everything, haven't found anything wrong with my answers so far, but I'll say 90% if I'm lucky, and 80% if I'm not:)

kow_dude

HSC
Easiest out of the last 3 years! i was struggling in extended questions in past papers...

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
withoutaface said:
I answered everything, haven't found anything wrong with my answers so far, but I'll say 90% if I'm lucky, and 80% if I'm not:)
Same for me, though I'll say 90+ because its always better to hope for some luck :)

That 8 marker was nasty though, I think most of the state will loose a mark or two there.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
i'm hoping for 80+..i probably won't get much more than 80 lol..but i'm hoping for 80+ lol

although..realistically..i'll probably get more between 70 - 80..eh..whatever..

caramelheaven

serial coconut.
HSC
bahaha... i attempted to study but then got nasty "study cramps" so yeh.. study went bye bye.. and had drama that day...

i doubt ill get very high even tho i found it pretty good (scarily enuf).. but u cant not study and get a good mark.. hmmmm hehehe i screwed up!

BAHAHAHAHA I ONLY HAVE ONE MORE TO GO! THATS RITE ITALIANO.. COME OVER HERE...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)