What do you think your raw marks will be? (1 Viewer)

What was the hardest Question?

• Core Q 21

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Core Q 22

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Core Q 23

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Core Q 24

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Automatic whatever option

• Multimedia Option

• DDS Option

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • TPS Option

• Total voters

Morgues

if they mark like they did last year i think all of you are being very optimistic

Prolly, but also

last year those bullshit Qs were a surprise..this year..ppl knew what shit they gonna throw at us..

melissella

i thought i did pretty well- until i got out of the exam and my friends were saying what they got in the MC so i know i got at least 3 of them wrong; but with the rest, i am pretty happy with it. i wouldnt guess a mark tho, especially due to the stoopid decision table and spreadsheet we had to do.

Noel

mark

well lets just say.......50+, hopefully!

you all do way too much study!

but hey it wont be laughing when we get our results back::(

user

Old enough to know better
HSC
what's the difference between raw and aligned marks?

I remember distinctly someone from the board of studies coming to our school (several times) going on about how "the board of studies doesn't scale" and that it's UAC that scales.

KitKat

Originally posted by melissella
i wouldnt guess a mark tho, especially due to the stoopid decision table and spreadsheet we had to do.
i was doing fine on the exam and was really confident until it got up to that stupid pizza delivery "describe two systems" question (my class had never practised questions like that and i was like "what the fuck is that???") and the decision table. i know for a fact i screwed the table up because i only had a vague image of what it was supposed to look like and what i ended up doing was totally wrong. maybe they'll give me pity marks for effort =S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)