What exam pens are you guys using? (1 Viewer)

anjalika9923

HSC
With HSC looming over our heads in 12 (!!!) days... what exam pens is everyone using? I've heard a lot of people like Jetstream and Papermate inkjoys but personally I haven't had any luck with them (rollerball Jetstream and the clicky Papermate ones). Currently I swear by the Pilot BPS-GP 1.6mm pens and they write incredibly smoothly (srsly give them a try next time u visit Officeworks). I also used to really like the Mitsubishi Uniball ink pens (1.0mm) because it didn't take much effort to write so my hand cramped less but I was worried about ink bleeding through the page so I made the switch to rollerball. Gel and ink pens just run out too quickly and I've never quite liked ballpoint.

I've also found that the lower mm you go, the grittier/rougher the pen feels which is also why I stopped using the Muji 0.5/0.7mm gel pens even though it made my work look super neat.

Thoughts?

Hiheyhello

HSC
My exam pen is the Pentel Energel BL107 in 0.7 or 1; it's got a good ink thickness, grips well in your hand and the rubber is soft on your fingers. Hopefully you like it!
same, i’ve been using that as my exam default since yr 11

airora

HSC
I've also found that the lower mm you go, the grittier/rougher the pen feels which is also why I stopped using the Muji 0.5/0.7mm gel pens even though it made my work look super neat.
i religiously use muji 0.38 gel pens, the grittiness is lowkey satisfying 👀

zizi2003_

HSC
am i the only one who hates gel pens lol...
ive been using the staedtler ballpoint since year 11

vishnay

God
HSC
man has different pens for different subjects
dr grip is so i don't write too fast bc i don't want my handwriting to be ineligible and the gelocity is so my writing keeps up with my brain so i can instantly transpose stuff from my brain to paper

idkkdi

HSC
Although I'll probably have to explain to them that it isn't a vape pen...
fountain pens are quite heavy tho.
same, i’ve been using that as my exam default since yr 11
My exam pen is the Pentel Energel BL107 in 0.7 or 1; it's got a good ink thickness, grips well in your hand and the rubber is soft on your fingers. Hopefully you like it!
haha I load up energel 0.7's/0.5's into my pens because they were comparatively cheap refills lol.
i religiously use muji 0.38 gel pens, the grittiness is lowkey satisfying 👀
mate, you're built different. can't imagine writing an english essay on 0.38.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)