What exam pens are you guys using? (1 Viewer)

TheVuk

HSC
With HSC looming over our heads in 12 (!!!) days... what exam pens is everyone using? I've heard a lot of people like Jetstream and Papermate inkjoys but personally I haven't had any luck with them (rollerball Jetstream and the clicky Papermate ones). Currently I swear by the Pilot BPS-GP 1.6mm pens and they write incredibly smoothly (srsly give them a try next time u visit Officeworks). I also used to really like the Mitsubishi Uniball ink pens (1.0mm) because it didn't take much effort to write so my hand cramped less but I was worried about ink bleeding through the page so I made the switch to rollerball. Gel and ink pens just run out too quickly and I've never quite liked ballpoint.

I've also found that the lower mm you go, the grittier/rougher the pen feels which is also why I stopped using the Muji 0.5/0.7mm gel pens even though it made my work look super neat.

Thoughts?
bismillah I cant believe people are talking which pens they are using like grow up seriously

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
So are do we put our pens in a clear see through bag or in a pencil case? Sorry if this might sound stupid.
You must use a clear bag where you place your equipment (including pens, pencils, rulers, highlighters and calculators where permitted). Pencil cases are not permitted. In addition to other rules, such as having a clear water bottle and placing your watch in clear view on your desk (if you have/are using one), a clear bag ensures view of your equipment is clear and not obstructed in any way.

YourLocalDumbAss

HSC
N/A
You must use a clear bag where you place your equipment (including pens, pencils, rulers, highlighters and calculators where permitted). Pencil cases are not permitted. In addition to other rules, such as having a clear water bottle and placing your watch in clear view on your desk (if you have/are using one), a clear bag ensures view of your equipment is clear and not obstructed in any way.
Okay Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)