What happens now ? (1 Viewer)

Bank$

HSC
omg i had a fever during the exam and had to leave after 15 min :( i filled a illness and misadventure form and am going to hand it in on wednesday,,, so what happens to me now do i get to do another test ? or do i get an estimate ?

btw: i did see two doctors who both gave me doctors certificates so i think my claim is quite solid

Thanks in Advance

Justin

bikapika

HSC
omg i feel so sorry for u. dont worry things will work out.

usually they look at the overall performance of your cohorts and then determine an appropriate mark for u. im sorry but u dont get to resit the exam.

quilton

HSC
they give u ur assessment mark dont they? with illness misadventure they compare ur assessment mark to what u actually got in the test and see which one is better n give u that..sometimes wat u got in the test is actually better so its pretty fair

Bank$

HSC
lol well i left after 15min so my exam mark wont be to high and my assessment mark isnt too bad so should be right :)

Tsuska

HSC
Bank$ said:
lol well i left after 15min so my exam mark wont be to high and my assessment mark isnt too bad so should be right :)
I'm like getting sick...except i've been stuffing myself with suppliments of all sorts. Yea crazy stuff man. I got American Ginseng, Vitimin C, Omega 3...etc.

I'm like...NOOES i dont' want...except mum's like...NOOOO you must have!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)