What is UTS tutorials like? (1 Viewer)

honsaw

HSC
N/A
I was wondering what do you do in tutorials, like do you have to talk heaps to the class? because i'm a very shy person.. will the teacher pick on you and ask you questions?

lordinance

HSC
Tutorial is when the tutor teaches you how to approach the answers. But somehow, for Integrating Business Perspective requires you to interactive with your group mate to meet the assessment objectives. Shyness, however, will prevent you from getting help and you have a very great chance to be disadvantaged. Even if your tutor asks you question and you can't answer it, it's not really a big deal, he won't slap you in the face. So just don't be shy!

atm1991

HSC
It's time to work on coming out of your shell a bit. If you want to succeed in business to any degree, communication skills are essential.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I was wondering what do you do in tutorials, like do you have to talk heaps to the class? because i'm a very shy person.. will the teacher pick on you and ask you questions?
It's basically either discussions, teacher picking randoms from the roll or pointing at you to answer questions, just asking general questions or just providing a little lecture on the work and not asking questions at all... You need to be able to communicate if you want to succeed later on in the work force, consider this a good starting ground.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)