what is your worst subject at uni? (1 Viewer)

okay all the peeps that are at uni allready what is the most miserable,mundane,boring shitty course that you have done this year? im sure this was asked before

i just frinished my business statistics assigbmnet and that subject is the worst thing i studied since chemistry in year 11

SoFTuaRiaL

so far, i havent really disliked any subject. but among those ive done, i rekon the worst has been Discrete Mathematics (MATH1081)

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
The possible subject is Accounting. And after this semester, I'll never have to do it again. :)

SoFTuaRiaL

Originally posted by flyin'
The possible subject is Accounting. And after this semester, I'll never have to do it again. :)
*cries*
i need to do 2 accounting subjects next yr ...

hey flyin, by doing actl at maq, how many exemptions can u gain? i mean, for how many parts can u gain exemptions?

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
DSS = electrical engineering = circuit design.

I would probably have chosen psychology over computer science if I'd known. :p I can't stand it.

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
3 worst subjects of mine are Neuroscience, Hearing Science, and Speech Science. All boring as hell, and so much content to memorise.
And I still have another 3 years of each of them to look forward to. :(

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Originally posted by Da Monstar
[DSS = electrical engineering = circuit design.]
elec engg?? why are software engineers made to do it ?!?!
I've been asking myself the same question. :(

wogboy

Terminator
HSC
Out of all the subjects I've done so far at uni, probably my worst one was Discrete Maths (hard & boring), followed by Digital Electronics (hard but interesting). I guess my favourite/strongest subject would have to be Physics. Maths & Computing rank somewhere in between.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)