What order, eh? (1 Viewer)

Lou_86

pro procrastinator
HSC
i did it the other way..i hate creative, did that in about 45 mins, then went straight onto the essay and wrote heaps...so yes essay will be better for me..

Leasha23

I went essay first, then creative... but I finished my creative with 10 minutes to go, so I went back to my essay and edited it... god i didnt realise how many STUPID mistakes i made! Good thing I fixed it up hehe!

jellybeenz

HSC
I did my essay first. It took an 1 hour and 15 mins- creative only had 45 mins! I didn't get to finish it though. So I'm gonna be stuffed. My reasoning for doing creative second is that I get the hard one over with so I can actually enjoy writing the creative one. But I think I enjoyed it a bit too much and took too long to write it all down.

Donshe

HSC
N/A
1) Essay- 1.5hrs
2) Creative- 0.5hrs

I got both as perfectly as I intended.

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
i did the essay first for an hour
then the creative piece for an hour

usually i would have spent more time on the essay, but i didn;t prepare a story or anything and in reading time i was just thinking shit i am goona need to spend more time on this to come up with a good short story

callisto

has called it a day
HSC
essay first...got stuck on that one though :p I just couldn't stop! That took 1hr 20 mins so I only had 40 mins for the story, which was rather rushed and messy but I stil got it all down. Hope they can read it though! :S

callisto

has called it a day
HSC
yeah I did, so it was kinda hard to work it to the 'do I dare disturb the universe' quote but it was a country house murder thingy w/ suspects and clues & a detective, so I just blabbed on about the disorder the house had fallen into and how ppl of the 19th century hated disorer. haha, oh well...

agent_angel

HSC
composing 1st - 45 mins
responding 2nd - 1 hr 15 mins
i like doing it this way coz if i can get the creative outta the way heaps quick i have more time to spend on the essay

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
My essay was preprepared and shorter than what I would normally do (1650) so I could have time to spend on planning the creative. Usually I do a practice before the exam, and rehash some characters etc :)

But I spent about 1 hour on the essay and then 50 on the creative, and just spent the last ten minutes checking it all.

bahodl

Currently wearing pants
HSC
I did creative first coz I always used to do it the other way - stick to an hour for my essay, then only need 45 mins for the creative and its too hard and messy to go back and add stuff to the essay after the conclusion with directions etce tc

so yeah 45 mins on creative first - was happy :)
then had 1h15mins to do my essay - wrote more than usual but jeez it was shocking

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)