What possible questions they may ask? (1 Viewer)

Sophie777

Hey guys,

What do you reckon they'll ask this year for Germany, If you had to make a guess.

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
weimar and nazi consolidation of power

hey are cutting the course next yr back to 1939 so i don't think they will ask anything beyond that this yr

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
i predicted the sort of sub topics for the catholic trial (totalitarianism+ war, and WW1 wud b total war), hsc i s a lil risky umm,
they did ask for an aspect of the collapse of weimar last year (hte Depression's impact)...
they havent asked for totalitarianism,nationalism nor too much on democracy(key concepts)
so they can ask bout one of hte aforementioned concepts, or they can ask from the key features, and id say theyd use wot gordo said or foreign policy...Volksgemeinschaft doesnt look probable...nevertheless im gonna study all of germany its too risky to neglect topics coz u can incorporate evrything somehow

renny

hmmm im thinking there will definately be a question on weimar, plus probably one on either nazi foreign policy, or conformity/resistance

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
ohhh i hope there is one on consolidation of power! :D

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
yah consolidation is easy, i do not like war and defeat howeva

ZabZu

HSC
i also reckon there will be a question on weimar. Since the introduction of the new HSC they havent specifically asked in what atmosphere was weimar created. Like about the spartacist uprisings, kapp putsch, etc.

nicksta_40

HSC
Sarah168 said:
ohhh i hope there is one on consolidation of power! :D
just out of curiousity, what would u include in an essay on consolidation of power? i probably have a vague idea, but plz enlighten me (im crap at modern)

ZabZu

HSC
i think its when the Nazis introduce things like the Reichstag fire decree and the enabling act. This therefore helps eliminates opposition to the regime.

Someone correct me if im wrong, hehe.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
I hope there is! Lol, I did the CSSA paper and the totalitarianism Q gave you heaps to write about.

Candypants

I so hope its on totalitarianism because I know a ridiculous amont about that and think its so good to argue... my teacher said it too; I wonder why everyone agrees??

Other probabilities are successes and failure in war...

I don't think there will be one of consolidation of power because they asked something really similar last year. But in an essay in that instance, you'd talk about the process of gleichschaltung.

star_mountain

HSC
i'm guessing weimar, and nazi racial policy - relating to consilidation of power, i'll try and memorise 2 essays, but boy, if neither are in it, i will despise this subject for the rest of my life, the way my other exams have went, there is a trend in the hsc, so we should get asked something different this year, like totalitarianism, remember, the hsc is written at the beginning of the year, way before the trials, but the trials are a decent indicator.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
(b) Explain the nature and impact of Nazi propaganda, terror and repression on the
Jewish community between 1933 and 1945. (2002)

(b) Explain how Hitler made use of racism in German society between
1928 and 1945. (2001)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)