what really pissed me off about this exam (1 Viewer)

illmatic

NaS
HSC
i worked my arse off - studied for 7 weeks specifically for this exam. what annoys me is the realisation that even if i put in 100000000000000000 more hours of study, it would not have made a difference

*wishes he did general*

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
that it existed....

I did almost 3 straight weeks of this...4-5 hours a day for 2 weeks. I think i did about 10 past papers and averaged 70-80% in ALL of them. Then, this paper is like 10 times as hard as any of those i did. Bastards. At least it should scale better.

7th Sign

HSC
yeha man general was pretty good....but I think i got 70% or worse lol stuffed up stupid things...bet all these bitches who always payed out us general kids would now be regretting every word they said lol....they will probly get like 40% whilst I will get 75% whats better :D :D

Odourless

HSC
I only did a few hours study over the weekend and had a tutor for one hour. Yet I still seemed to go over nearly everything in the test

I dont see how you couldnt predict most of that stuff?

Yes Question 10 is a bitch but that was always going to be expected. I was hoping to get the first few questions all right and then make a serious attempt at the last few. I got Question 9 all right and half of the first part of Question 10.

I really can't see how this was a very hard/unfair test.

poongk

HSC
I think you will find the board of studies hates the class of 2005 and felt they wanted to make us suffer!!! I did that may past papers too, and nothing compares to this exam, i hated it and feel like crying! :(

blue_eye_baby

HSC
i feel the smae as u guys...the only thing that makes me feel positive is that were scaled higher..and if everyone (besides the smartypants who go on about how clever Q 10 was and 3 unit ppl) didnt go as well, they will have to scale it so most ppl pass, putting those who did fairly alright to good :)

Jexi

HSC
poongk said:
I think you will find the board of studies hates the class of 2005 and felt they wanted to make us suffer!!! I did that may past papers too, and nothing compares to this exam, i hated it and feel like crying! :(
Tell me about it. The papers this year are way harder than last year. They're sooo punishing us.

My eyes are so dry from crying that its not funny. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this.

I am so crushed.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
All those people who studied with the 1990's and 80's "Two Unit" past papers were fooling themselves, they were ALL significantly easier than the 2001 - 2004 New HSC Mathematics papers.

Today's wasn't that much harder than the last 4 years. I found the exam conditions made it feel a bit harder than it is when you're studying at home, too.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
out of all the exams from 2000-2004 i think 2000 and 2004 were probably the easiest

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
All those people who studied with the 1990's and 80's "Two Unit" past papers were fooling themselves, they were ALL significantly easier than the 2001 - 2004 New HSC Mathematics papers.

Today's wasn't that much harder than the last 4 years. I found the exam conditions made it feel a bit harder than it is when you're studying at home, too.

man i can't explain how much i agree with you. when you're at home, non-actual exam conditions, you're cool, more relaxed, even if you try and sit in exam conditions, you'll never get that exam feeling. i took the paper home, sat down, went through it and yelled at myself for the silly stupid mistakes i made and what i couldn't do...aarrggh!

pikto

owns your mother
HSC
same, with the bein cool at home, hell i genius it up with 2 unit at home, than in exam i'm like ahhhhh!! question 1 is beating me

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
dude, you suck. why burn it for? i mean english, that's ok, english really annoys people and burning the stimulus booklet would be deemed fun(to some). but the maths paper? idno why......but WHY?!

and no i don't love maths.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
azn_gangsta81 said:
out of all the exams from 2000-2004 i think 2000 and 2004 were probably the easiest
screw you i did that paper! :p and it wasn't easy in the exam room!

Estel

Tutor
HSC
The only reason why past papers are easier is because your teachers base their teaching around past questions.
Each year, BOS tries to make different sorts of questions for Category B (which is I think 20% of the 2u paper- not sure).

That's why on these forums every year we have two groups of idiots: I failed! Hardest exam ever! BOS sucks and we should burn them, f* them, etc....; I rule and got 120, you guys failed! etc etc...

Objectively speaking, your q10 this year seemed pretty soft.

Srixon

HSC
rnitya_25 u must be an idiot that fella burning the paper has the right idea and all you do is complain about people saying it was hard just pipe down

Srixon

HSC
Estel u are a bloody idiot and if you didnt do this test this yr just piss off

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
Srixon said:
rnitya_25 u must be an idiot that fella burning the paper has the right idea and all you do is complain about people saying it was hard just pipe down

AND

Estel u are a bloody idiot and if you didnt do this test this yr just piss off

dude, you have a knack of critisizing people....
nice work.

and if you didn't pick it up, i was being sarcastic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)