What subject should i drop? (1 Viewer)

jasminerulez

HSC
N/A
I will be heading off to yr 12 when term 4 begins. I don't know what subject to drop, i like all of them but some can be too theory and heavy topic based while others are just boring. If i drop a subject will that subsequently affect my ATAR? If i keep all the subjects will it cause more stress or is it more safe? Should i drop standard maths, because i am really bad at it and my marks are currently around a high C and plus most people get low marks in standard so that could possibly scale me low. Please give me advice, i am really confused at this stage.

idkkdi

HSC
If you can do well enough in your other subjects (achieving scaled scorers higher than math), and you don't plan to pursue anything involving math in uni, go ahead and drop maths standard.

magicgate3

HSC
Uni Grad
I will be heading off to yr 12 when term 4 begins. I don't know what subject to drop, i like all of them but some can be too theory and heavy topic based while others are just boring. If i drop a subject will that subsequently affect my ATAR? If i keep all the subjects will it cause more stress or is it more safe? Should i drop standard maths, because i am really bad at it and my marks are currently around a high C and plus most people get low marks in standard so that could possibly scale me low. Please give me advice, i am really confused at this stage.
Drop the subject which does not correlate with your uni course or further studies, cause there's no point wasting another year and effort for something that's irrelevant to your future

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)