What the hell was that Yummy Tummy Question???? (1 Viewer)

MaSoDiVa

was anyone else stumped on this one

i couldnt work out ne socialcultural factors i was so stuck

wat economic factors did uz put???

i put the price n sumting about chnaging economy i had no clue

this question really got me

username

HSC
i discussed for sociocultural the idea of asians liking icecream lol. If they are a large consumer of ice cream, also the fact that it was 60 percent i discussed the cultural issue or social issue of weight.

Economic i talked about exchange rates.

Acid

HSC
Remember it asked for sociocultural factors relating to the PRODUCT. So I talked about language barriers on the packaging etc as well as consumer tastes/preferences...

ae

HSC
language, religion (ingredient)

++ eco growth

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
lollllllllll yeah watta name yummy tummy or wateva lmao but i sed for socio clutural or wateva that maybe asians wudnt like it cuz dey tasted better stuff lol and dat for the economic one the price dat da auz company puts might be too expensive coz it might be set to australianstandards but ice cream might be cheaper there or omore expensive or sutmthing

MaSoDiVa

Acid said:
Remember it asked for sociocultural factors relating to the PRODUCT. So I talked about language barriers on the packaging etc as well as consumer tastes/preferences...

ooooohhhhhh i wish i wrote that, i worte sumting about havin to change packagin but i didnt state why i think, n i wrote sum stupid, ting about asian liking mangos, n mango ice-cream isnt available in southeast asia, n someting along the lines that there are young growing families who ice-cream appeals to i was completing talking BS

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
economic... booming economy...
Australian economy has cheaper mango's... due to mango... thingy...
Yea for cultural i wrote they have different tastes.... may not like mango as they're not used to it.... also have to make sure packaging uses their writing (language) and they can easily identify to it (ie, chinese kids instead of australian ones).

superbird

HSC
i said something about disposable income, and whether or not the south-east asian people would be able to afford it etc etc

MaSoDiVa

i was gona put sumting about having asian faces on thr front but then i thought mayb it might sound as im being racist stereotyping so i didnt mayb i should of

HSC
hehe, i forgot all my sociocultural crap too...i talked about offensive pictures and asian health freaks...:p

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I couldn't work out what they were getting at with the "60% fat free"...they don't want to be morbidly obese in south-east asia?

Egghead

HSC
I wrote social if mango icecream would be successful? ie. is it in demand

and for eco I wrote if it costs the same to make there? ie. maybe import ingredients then the exchange rates would come into cost.

MaSoDiVa

Iron woman said:
I couldn't work out what they were getting at with the "60% fat free"...they don't want to be morbidly obese in south-east asia?

that was da australian packaging coz u know how us aussies r all weight concious i think they sed talk about the sociocultural factors that influence the way the product will be packaged in se asia

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
It's absolutely delicious.

ar5ena1

HSC
well not all countries are fat obessesed like western countries. hence some cultures find fat free offputting

G

Gavvvvvin

I put ensuring the packaging is printed in whatever language they speak, and the Asians preference of small good and packages must be considered.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)