what to do now? (1 Viewer)

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
so now i'm wondering what exactly do i do now... just wait for enrolment day?

does the uni send you a letter or soemthign confirming your acceptance and welcome you to the uni?

i'm feeling a bit lost at this stage. do i just sit and wait now??

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i'm just sitting and waiting. have been waiting for weeks for this damn enrolment!

i haven't got a confirmation letter.

just sit and wait.

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
oh ok then.. looks like i'm not the only one...

i'm not that anxious to start uni, i'm just worried about having a uni spot, since i foregone my usyd spot yesterday, now i need to know that i'm guaranteed a spot at macq!!

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Sitting and waiting seems the best option, atm. Because late round have a later enrolment date.

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
Does that mean we (late round peeps) get last choices in spots? .. i hope not....weh

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Most likely. I didn't even get my places... *Sighs*

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Main round for non-first years should be this week and next. First years should be next week. And others (summer session, late round etc.) should be the week after or so.

Majesty

HSC
N/A
flyin' your enrolment was online wasn't it?
Anyway i enrolled on the 3rd Feb, even though i did summer school. Apparently if you didn't need that unit in your semester units as a pre-requisite you can enrol. So i did. :)

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
for late, final round and those who applied for advanced standing (like me), you enrol on the 19th!! stupid macq timetabling system!! looks like i won't get the timetable i wanted!!

cpjeeves

Totally dibble!
HSC
N/A
hey am i pretty much assured my preferred timetable cos i'm enrolling in the second session on the first day? God (or whatever) Bless the person who decided to do the enrollments backwards through the alphabet .

Leanne

HSC
i better get wat i want!! i'm on the 13th around 9:30am....i swear, i've done my timetale about 5 times to make things fit!!! If something isnt accepted..i'll just scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bong

HSC
pfft, 3pm or something on the friday...the 13th... LOL :rolleyes:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by cpjeeves
hey am i pretty much assured my preferred timetable cos i'm enrolling in the second session on the first day? God (or whatever) Bless the person who decided to do the enrollments backwards through the alphabet .
apparently they reserve a number of spots for each letter of the alphabet in each time slot. so you are not assured your timetable, no one is.

Leanne

HSC
well damn that!!

and wat if u get stuck wiv a crappy tutorial?? lol! Who leads those btw? are they lecturers? or proffessors? l

Majesty

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Leanne
well damn that!!

and wat if u get stuck wiv a crappy tutorial?? lol! Who leads those btw? are they lecturers? or proffessors? l
Tutorials are a mix of lectures, people who work in industry and some undergraduate and postgraduate students who have already done the unit.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
is it ok with the students? do they know what they are doing? is it good revision for them?

HSC
yes wot do we do???!!!
i'm scared dat i'm not prepared for enrolment day?? so wot do u actually need coz i dont wanna go there and go bak home coz i forgot something :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)