What type of licence do you have? (1 Viewer)

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
Hey guys!

Im taking my drivers knowledge test on monday and hopefully i can pass and get my L's, so im really excited about driving!

What sort of licence do you have right now, and if you have any funny/scary/idk stories from driving or taking the tests, i would love to know :p

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
I have my P2 licence, I have been driving for 3 years now. It's fun and good being able to drive more independence, etc.

I haven't had bad driving experiences, except when I was driving to a bos meet and some fakn asian drove me of the road and scratched my car

the driving instructor was pretty good, he kept calm during the test and was talking to me the whole time found that better because it felt like a casual drive rather than a test

good luck :)

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
http://myrta.com/odkt/servlet/ODktDemoServlet?actionname=startdemo

Don't forgot to keep practicing on this :0

Good luck
Haha yep! i also got the booklet with all possible questions they can ask xD

I have my P2 licence, I have been driving for 3 years now. It's fun and good being able to drive more independence, etc.

I haven't had bad driving experiences, except when I was driving to a bos meet and some fakn asian drove me of the road and scratched my car

the driving instructor was pretty good, he kept calm during the test and was talking to me the whole time found that better because it felt like a casual drive rather than a test

good luck :)
that's cool!
oh noo your car D:
and thanks :)

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys!

Im taking my drivers knowledge test on monday and hopefully i can pass and get my L's, so im really excited about driving!

What sort of licence do you have right now, and if you have any funny/scary/idk stories from driving or taking the tests, i would love to know :p
P1

When I was on my L's, some dick weed overtook me, went back into my lane and then slammed the brakes on me (because apparently I was going too slow), so I slammed the brakes as well xd

It was kinda funny cause he lost his shit at me and didn't get what he wanted

Recondit

ヽ(" `Д´)ノ
HSC
P2

But I have barely driven since I did the HPT...

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
L's atm. Got mine like 6 months ago and have about 80 hrs, so yeh happy with the progress. I wanna get my P's before it gets to busy during HSC time so that i can drive to and from school, library, tutor and other shit. I haven't had bad experiences before cause my Dad's an ex-instructor so he like makes sure i can never get into a bad situations, must be lucky. Although, no offense, other L drivers that can't drive for shit piss me off. Lol, trying to get to tutor and some L platers literally driving like 40 km on one way road and like half the car was off the road. :angryfire:

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
fulls... but i'm old. even my international permit has expired.
haha

i heard that the price to register for a licence in Germany (where i wanna live later in life) is like 1,400 euros *cries*

L's atm. Got mine like 6 months ago and have about 80 hrs, so yeh happy with the progress. I wanna get my P's before it gets to busy during HSC time so that i can drive to and from school, library, tutor and other shit. I haven't had bad experiences before cause my Dad's an ex-instructor so he like makes sure i can never get into a bad situations, must be lucky. Although, no offense, other L drivers that can't drive for shit piss me off. Lol, trying to get to tutor and some L platers literally driving like 40 km on one way road and like half the car was off the road. :angryfire:
That's probably gonna be me xD

jks ill be fine, i think :p
good on ya for getting it quickly done :)

I'm still on my L's. Driving is so boring and I cannot get up 120 hours. At least not until after the HSC. I also suck at parking.

Only bad experience I had was after my mum told me I should brake before the turn, and let go when turning. I didn't brake enough and just went around the bend at full speed. I partially mounted the curb (this was at a pretty busy intersection with lights) and felt the car swerve/skid and go out of control and wobble around a bit. Then I just drove on fine. My mum probably peed herself.
LOL :D

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Renewed my L's last week :)

I have around 80 already, get that to 100 and then do a Safer Driving Course and get the last 20 that way

Driving is mostly ehhhhh, but I have a few memorable drives so far:

- Coogee Beach to Blacktown, left around 5:45pm, on the day of a test match... LOL at the traffic on Anzac Parade, GG
- Any drive on Parramatta Road - how I did not crash in the minivan sort of thing I drive, I'm not sure

and of course:

- Blacktown to Domestic Airport, 4:30am in the morning, when I had to leave for a UN Conference in Melbourne - that was frigging cool driving on the M5 and M7 pre-dawn

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Best experience is industrial/remote 20 km stretch midnight on a Monday and Tuesday night where the only thing there is you.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
haha

i heard that the price to register for a licence in Germany (where i wanna live later in life) is like 1,400 euros *cries*
At least cars are affordable.

I live in Singapore where last week a base model VW golf was on sale for $125k (and the currency is 1:1 to Australia) including road taxes and certificate of entitlement (ie licence to own a vehicle for ten years).

I haven't even bothered yet to sign up to convert my Aussie licence yet as I can't afford a car!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
omg in my year 10 pdhpe half yearly we had part of the rta car online test...smh

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC
Not having a licence around here is not an option. Got my blacks as soon as I could.

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
Full car licence, Learner rider's licence.

No real stories with the tests, they're pretty straight forward.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
- Pen Licence;
- Full Drivers Licence;
- Due to have my Restricted Practicing Ticket in September (To be a Solicitor)
- Keen on getting a Long Arm Licence and Motorcycle L's in the not too distant future (a cafe racer would be nice, money is tight at the moment though)...

Can't be bothered with a Marine Licence, never been a fan of the water...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)