What type of Pens are good? (1 Viewer)

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
wrong_turn said:
you're form of procrastination sucks! get secking for a better flirt in pens!
I don't understand what you are trying to say. The second sentence is especially difficult to comprehend. "Secking"? "Flirt in pens"?

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
don't worry i was high on scheweppes lemonade at the time. but it was meant to comprehend as to say, you're form of procrastination does not waste enough time :D

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
Pilot Super Grip (Medium) Black is a very good pen, i used it for my hsc, very smooth to write on, helped me alot to write fast for the exams, especially for essays where u have to write pages and pages >_<'

mahuligan

HSC
haha im one of the only ones that uses cheapo pens..the kilometrico papermate ones rock my world

i dont really pay any attention to the pen when i write but i suppose a better pen might stop my hand feeling likes its gonna fall off..i think i shall try some of ure types :)

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
Hmm... u wanna find some pix of those "good pens" for me? :p
also, i'm scared that, one day, during my trials or hsc, i would spill my cup of water, then go
"Fark!".... life is over.

Yeh, so no more felt tips for me, waterproof pens are the way to go.

mahuligan

HSC
(^o^) said:
Hmm... u wanna find some pix of those "good pens" for me? :p
also, i'm scared that, one day, during my trials or hsc, i would spill my cup of water, then go
"Fark!".... life is over.

Yeh, so no more felt tips for me, waterproof pens are the way to go.

haha that happenned to a guy in my grade for the halfies..he spilled like his entire bottle over his maths test :rolleyes:

Merro

I don't live in Byron, but I live in one of the to
HSC
Computers rock. I have an extremely slow handwriting. (ie, everyones done six pages... im on one)

Im still shiet at essays though.

but ive found that Pilot BPS-GP are good, as well as thoes ones with the grip. I've always found Pilot are pretty good.

have fun

Merro

HSC
when i broke my arm, i had a scribe. it really sucked!! it became so colloquial, and took 3 times more the effort!!
that would seriously suck!
I like to use the Bic Pro or the Pilot Rexgrip. Very comfortable. I dont see why people seem to think that kilometrics are comfortable though ...:speechless:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)