what UAI did all the EAS peoples get? (1 Viewer)

SlipStream

HSC
I moved house after term 1 and went through heaps of crap because of it, I could have applied for EAS but meh. I ended up getting 81.00 - heaps less than what I could have got under more, err, "preferred" circumstances. :)

Kirika

HSC
we dont find out if we get accepted until the offers come out, unless they send a letter, coz each uni does it different so eas does not affect ur UAI just your offers, so no one but those who applied to usyd will know if they got xtra marks

muselara

Melb Uni
HSC
i got 92.65
i had deaths around my trials and several sick family members for the whole duration of yr 12
my eas has been accepted at sydney uni but dunno about the others yet.

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
how many pts do u eas ppl get?

and how come u found out syd uni accepted ur eas? i thought they tell u wen u get ur offers back?

muselara

Melb Uni
HSC
we get in 5 points below the cutoff.
sydney uni sent out letters saying whether or not you were eligible.

chellzi

HSC
Hi,
I got 80.10 and I applied because I was in hospital twice during year 12 both times for over a month. I'm still really sick. I got accepted to the broadway scheme at sydney but I won't end up there I'll get into my first preference at ACU without it.

Homercles

HSC
I got 97.75, and everyone at our school gets at least 5 bonus points, not sure what we get exactly. It's because we're a small school in a small town.

So, in theory, my UAI is now over 100, at some unis of course.

jessiej87

HSC
actually you dont automatically get 5 points they do it on level of disadvantage - certain types of disadvantage only allow you 1 or 2 points

MasterP

Come to Daddy
HSC
UAI 77.25.

EAS accepted everywhere (definitely USYD, presumption in favour of elsewhere), reason : medical issues + resulting problems with medication.

I doubt I need the extra points anymore.

supergirl

HSC
I applied for EAS, five different categories.
I got 97.85 and USyd accepted my EAS. My first four preferences are at UTS though, and I should get in there without EAS if the UAI doesn't go up more than .20

gadbil

DALAL*****DALAL
HSC
Please HELP

i got a dilemma right im really confused? i want to do law ok and i got 91.25 and macquarie is 95.50 and at uts its 97.50 and i have applied for eas such as medical condition, priority funded school and looking after sick grandparents next door. Can anyone tell me if i still have a chance of getting into these courses and which one i should put as my first preferences. Is it possible? Please i need some advice.

hYperTrOphY

HSC
gadbil said:
i got a dilemma right im really confused? i want to do law ok and i got 91.25 and macquarie is 95.50 and at uts its 97.50 and i have applied for eas such as medical condition, priority funded school and looking after sick grandparents next door. Can anyone tell me if i still have a chance of getting into these courses and which one i should put as my first preferences. Is it possible? Please i need some advice.
Have you considered UWS?

noodlemantra

Shell
HSC
i got 92.6, which is a fair bit lower than what SAM predicted or what my school predicted for me, so i'm kinda disappointed. My application was successful at USYD for reasons i'd rather not publicise.

HSC
84.20, parents fell ill (cancer) during trials that ate me up during trials and hsc, then i fell ill a few times but I never bothered with illness/misadventure, I'll make it into economics (90) at UNSW and just transfer first year too commerce they have identical first year (core subjects)

baby_pea

HSC
Does anyone know what week UNSW+UTS send out the letters?

Danoz The Great

HSC
I applied for EAS, but I didn't get accepted.
Thought I had a good enough case...I chose I think 3 points.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)