What were funniest momentf of your HSC (1 Viewer)

th

No.1 Asset
HSC
What were funniest moments of your HSC

I had a crack up
When a guy was sitting next to me at the start of the maths hsc all geeing me up wishing me goodluck and full practising on his breathing skills

We got issued our booklets he looked at the front and freaked and i said whats wrong and said "Mathematics" yeh and im like gd luck next thing u Know he ask one of the superviser "Can i borrow a calculator because I thought the Visual Arts Test was today !!! "

I couldnt stop laughin till the 5 min reading time was over than it was back to business owned :)

Last edited:
C

Crazy Pomo

th said:
I had a crack up
When a guy was sitting next to me at the start of the maths hsc all geeing me up wishing me goodluck and full practising on his breathing skills

We got issued our booklets he looked at the front and freaked and i said whats wrong and said "Mathematics" yeh and im like gd luck next thing u Know he ask one of the superviser "Can i borrow a calculator because I thought the Visual Arts Test was today !!! "

I couldnt stop laughin till the 5 min reading time was over than it was back to business owned :)
Funniest thing was reading on bored about reddog who goes to our school admiting he cheated and saying his school and about 1000 personal details. not that funny but still. if you knew reddog.

Zedmeister

Terminal Procrastinator
HSC
my year adviser getting thrown out of the exam hall for talking too much to us
(beginning of area of study paper - she wasn't supposed to stay anyway)

cataleptic

HSC
Crazy Pomo said:
Funniest thing was reading on bored about reddog who goes to our school admiting he cheated and saying his school and about 1000 personal details. not that funny but still. if you knew reddog.
Do you mean Glen Sonego?

Kirika

HSC
funniest thing= our supervisor being late to the exam coz the exams are locked up at the cop station the night before the exam.. she had to ring them and knock on the door coz it was 20 past nine and there were no coppers there...hehe... great coppers we have!

C

Crazy Pomo

cataleptic said:
Do you mean Glen Sonego?
I sure do? How do you know the kid? A - ville high eh. I spose everyone knows the dog.

7th Sign

HSC
no really funny things...

A mobile phone went off and the exam people went looking every where and they had no idea where it was comming from...

In all my exams people have been pretty well behaved even in the auto/IT exam they were all quite I guess its good how the bad kids get to leave early!

Captain Karl

HSC
No real funny stuff happened to us this year but a couple of years ago my legal studies teacher filled out a joke physics test and sent it in. At first the principal got heaps pissed because he couldnt believe someone would get such a low mark (he got a band 1 or something) when everybody else was getting band 5s and 6s

Kalashnikov

Well, while he wouldn't dare do it during the HSC .... we once had a guy get bored towards the end of the exam so he took off his shoe, placed it on his desk, called over a supervising teacher only for him to point at it and say "Its a shoe". Surreal if anything.

Same guy wrote "Purple monkey dishwasher potato chip seven" at the end of the preliminary yearly extension english exam. Teacher didn't think it was funny though. Ah well.

Sadly, he had too much sense this time around and its been fairly humourless.

ioniser

HSC
in prelim i was so bored after finishing my exam

the teacher clearly said not to write on the back of the pages so i wrote

"don't read this back page fool"

i got an afternoon detention where i got to use the libaray resources to help me on my assignment which was a detention with productivity

Also in prelim 5 mins before the exam i told these two chicks they were in the wrong test room and that their exam was else where.hahahahahahahahah so funny they packed their things wth frantic facesand ready to leave

untill i said

'i was only joking"

success

HSC
do they really lock the exams up at the cop shop? lol that would be funny in itself i think!

~SeXcSuM~

HSC
ioniser said:

i got an afternoon detention where i got to use the libaray resources to help me on my assignment which was a detention with productivity

Also in prelim 5 mins before the exam i told these two chicks they were in the wrong test room and that their exam was else where.hahahahahahahahah so funny they packed their things wth frantic facesand ready to leave

untill i said

'i was only joking"

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahlmaoroflhahahahahhahahahaha

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
ioniser said:

Bwahahaa ohh that's a good one :D

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
this is not relating to me and its in prelims, but i find it very funny

in our modern history exam, the first 2 sections are extended responses on the topic you studied which was nicholas tsar II and bismarck for us) and they are worth about 10-20 marks) along with that there are like 7 other topic like tibet, but we never studied that . so what someone did in my class was answer every single bloody question in the exam ! and the answer he wrote restated the question lol like eg why did the indigenous people come to australia? and he wrote the indigenous people came to australia because they were indigenous. and no im not jokin haha. the teacher never told us who it was, but i think our class knows.

and then my friend's friend in her school, wrote "SORRY" in her geo exam because she had no idea what to write haha people these days ...

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Yeah we got this massive lecture on having mobile phones in the exam hall, how you will be reported to BOS blah blah... and we walk in, sit down, get settled, and a guys phone goes off. He shat himself and owned up straight away. practically throwing it at the supervisor saying "i wasnt cheating!!! shit take it! TAKE IT!! i swear i wasnt cheating". its stupid tho coz the supervisor didnt do anything. no breach of security issues. he just shrugged it off as "well, im going to pretend that was just a last well wisher, and im going to turn a blind eye... but the next person who i catch with a phone will be reported!!!" WTF

05er

HSC
Our head examiner is hated by everyone in our year because of her grotesque appearance - of note is her thick mostachio'd grin. During Mod His she was plucking it with tweezers and the whole year lost 1 minute looking at her. When she found out, she told us all to get back to work; of course we didn't...this was history.

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
before ancient history a guy comes up and goes 'pompey is our personality right...' when we've been doing julius caesar for the last term.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)