What will you be drinking at O- week? (1 Viewer)

T1ger1i11y

HSC
Couldnt help but ask everyone what there fav drink of the week will be... (alcholic or non- alcoholic)...personally im one for sirmnoff...but im gettin into the beer these dayS! :p

bex

HSC
pace youselves.. youre going to need all the brain cells and cash you can gather after o week! so to avoid breaking the bank too ealry on in the piece.. without further ado...

may i introduce you to the GOON SUNRISE? its the bathurst special.. thats right a nice healthy dose of cool refreshing goon ($10 for 4 litres) with a shot of OJ and a dash of grenedine.. mmm mmm..

bex

HSC
yes.. its cheap and nasty.. goon is cask wine.. at my 18th (held on the cottrell balcony) we went through 36Litres of it! (As well as 4 cases of beer) this is for about 40people.. just thinking about it is making me ill.. i think i have to go to bed.. night!

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
bit like passion pop, yeah?

as for me, I'm usually just VB, but i'll drink a bit of baileys too

Fro

HSC
what a top thread!
last year i stated off all upper class - "i wont lower myself to drinking goon!"
...how naive... i think by the third week i was drinking goon sunrises....
now ill drink bourbon till i cant afford it.... then beer till i cant afford it...then passion pop!.... lastly goon...
Passion Pop isnt that bad these days though - Mixed Berry is the way to go... - i onced smuggled 2 bottles into uni bar!

crystal_meth_au

HSC
well i think ill be starting on goon and charming people into buying me beer lol.

you would be suprised how often the jedi hand trick works..maybe they just feel sorry for me

and every now and again i might get a shot of something stronger to balance myself out.

but goons not so bad if you scull a glass of it THEN before you have a chance to breath have a chaser of coke....as you can tell my cash is often tight lol.

bex

HSC
yeah.. thats why the goon sunrise is so effective.. im an ORIGINAL passion pop girl myself.. on pub run i drank 2 bottles of it before 8am.. needless to say i saw all of it again by 9am... shudder... hot top: $2.99 at the Dudley bottle shop

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Krangelus - use to love my black douglas..until, much like bex, I saw the whole bottled I'd downed in 2 hours, 20 minutes after I'd finished it ;) Doesn't taste so good coming up as it does going down and now the smell turns mt stomach :p

dougthelegend

HSC
i seem to be like the majority...

Rum/Jim Beam till i cant afford it
then beer till i cant afford it
then whatever i can get my hands on :D

T1ger1i11y

HSC
haha so where are you living agian? we will all come over and celebrate with you!
well goodluck with your $70 plus bottles of wine... the rest of us will be downing CHEAPER varieties haha youl be converted for sure! :rolleyes:

HSC
~TeLEpAtHeTiC~ said:
anything and everything :)
nice.... i get the feeling thats going to be the general approach to most things... eating, drinking etc.

also, i see u went to MCC in emu plains.
small world, my dads a teacher there.

bex

HSC
dougthelegend said:
i seem to be like the majority...

Rum/Jim Beam till i cant afford it
then beer till i cant afford it
then whatever i can get my hands on :D
the eddy and the park and i think the ox too.. have middies of bundy draught on tap for $3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)