what's getting you through the HSC? (1 Viewer)

moriamsdubu

HSC
so - a week until paper 1 !!!! what's your motivation to get you through these exams ? just something positive i thought to lift up spirits lolol
for me it's thinking about how much overwatch i'm gonna play after the hsc LOL

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
Ryan Reynolds rendition of Grace Kelly by Mika is getting me through this.

juliastiles

HSC
all the fun stress-free things im gonna do after hsc like watching shows and hanging out with friends and the relief i’ll feel on results day when i get into my course!!

moriamsdubu

HSC
oh!!!!! and also the video of kid cudi dancing on stage with MGMT totally tripping out

icycledough

HSC
so - a week until paper 1 !!!! what's your motivation to get you through these exams ? just something positive i thought to lift up spirits lolol
Depending on how much you hate English (which I'm sure is pretty much most people), you can finally say that after Paper 2, you never have to analyse a text again or write a creative piece for English ever again.

triviajeon

HSC
The feeling of not caring about anything for a short period of time (the holidays before uni) and just living my life the way I've always wanted to (such as not doing forced subjects by your parents or sitting and pretending to be obsessed with George Orwell so I can write an essay without being distracted)

Suz D

HSC
Just looking forward to everything that I can do after the HSC, like moving to the beach, catching up on all the shows/movies I've missed, sewing, drawing, etc

vivi.nri

HSC
whats getting me through? its the fact that after hsc i can start a bonfire in my backyard to burn my notes and not feel guilty. also starting my christmas casual so i can save money to do a motorcycle intro course :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)