whats in the newspapers? (1 Viewer)

Densuki

eXpress Yourself
HSC
hey guys, i heard that uai cut offs or something are printed in the newspaper
is this true? which date will it be printed in? whats actually in those papers?
and which paper is it?
thanks

kate.kate

HSC
yeah i'm pretty sure the uai cutoffs are in it. i'm no expert but i think what happens is they have your first initial and last name and the course number you get into. and on another page are the uai cutoffs. don't quote me but i think thats about right :p

good luck tomorrow night =o)

PiGMAN

HSC
kate.kate said:
yeah i'm pretty sure the uai cutoffs are in it. i'm no expert but i think what happens is they have your first initial and last name and the course number you get into. and on another page are the uai cutoffs.

here are 10 characters

millymoo

HSC
Will be published on Thursday 19 January 2006, in the ‘The Sydney Morning Herald’, ‘The Daily Telegraph’ and a subset in ‘The Newcastle Herald’ and ‘The Canberra Times’. Details of the UAI cut-offs , which are required by 2005 NSW HSC applicants for entry into both Commonwealth-supported places (CSP) and domestic fee-paying (DFEE) courses, will be published, together with details of the courses that still have vacancies.

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
millymoo said:
Will be published on Thursday 19 January 2006, in the ‘The Sydney Morning Herald’, ‘The Daily Telegraph’ and a subset in ‘The Newcastle Herald’ and ‘The Canberra Times’. Details of the UAI cut-offs , which are required by 2005 NSW HSC applicants for entry into both Commonwealth-supported places (CSP) and domestic fee-paying (DFEE) courses, will be published, together with details of the courses that still have vacancies.
Do u think SMH or any of those newspaper website would have the cutoffs on the net? Cos i'm overseas and wont come back till feb.. :S im worried.. cos i wanna know the cutoffs.... =(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)