what's wrong w/me?! (1 Viewer)

ruella

seriously - am i the only one who didn't have like an HOUR to spare?! I technically finished w/approx 15 mins left - but i would've liked a few more mins to finish reading over everything fixing up some answers. How could people be leaving after 2 hours?? :confused:

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
ur no the only one, u used my time adequately and had 5 mins left over in the end, i used all the time
i dont see why poeple left early becuase it took me all that time to answer each question to my best ability t maximise marks
one of the kids in my class got up after and hour and i was like wtf
either way i used all my time, dont understand why so many poeple left so early

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Pretty much same... stayed to last 15 mins then left

People were leaving an hour to go...

arls

yup.. i agree.. i spaced out my time to maximise marks.. and i wrote extended responses off the lines etc.. to have the greatest chance of getting good marks..

i think ppl are stupid to leave so earlY!
if you space out the time, and answer things more carefully you've got better chances of not stuffing it all up!

psycho_mushy

HSC
the whole point of 3 hours is to give u time to do everything properly..... leaving early reduces ur chances of a good mark!

s2ophie

HSC
i would have had probably 15 minutes left. i really take my time and answer that questions i know first and take my time coming back to the ones that are a bit confusing.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
so youre saying im an idiot
i walked out 15 mins before

psycho_mushy

HSC
nonono! not u babydoll! I didn't mean that way! I meant the ones who didn't know their stuff and walked out half way! hehehehehehehe... sorry! :(

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
I think I finished at about 11:20, but I stayed in there until about 11:45 double-checking all of my answers.

vivacious

id finished really early but spent ages going back over it trying to get all the possible marks i could, but i still left 45 mins early, I NEVER do that but i seriously had nothing else to add,

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
the exams which you finish like an hour before are very tricky. in my trial hsc i finished bio exam 1 hour before, i wrote everything(i thought) there was nothing to add. but when i got my mark back it was like ohmygod. i had a time and i didnt go over the paper.
in the hsc i triple checked exam and score up to 8 marks, 5 marks for sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)