When are ‘First in Course’ students told that they came first in the state this year? (1 Viewer)

Jojofelyx

HSC
yeah, ngl i think that could be the case. with covid and everything, i doubt dom has the time to call some measly year 12 students
Tbh, i think dom has plenty of spare time as do most of the state ministers and practically everyone in government who have been elected. Especially scomo. I reckon the dude is out sinkin a few tinnies, munching on a ciggy with his belly out getting sunburnt.

notme123

HSC
I don't get why they do the ceremony before the ATARS are given out. Like, if you don't get a first in course, you parents may be disappointed for a day and your mood could become down. Picture this scenario:
You don't get first in course. Your parents are saying you didn't do well and all also mentioning why couldn't you be more like them but then on the day you end up getting like a 99.95. Why the extra pressure and demotivation the day before?
i think this scenario is very rare. getting an award out of 3000-20,000 people is insane in itself

notme123

HSC
So when do they release the list for other state ranks? on the 20th?
ye they def come out on the 20th when the list is released. my friend last year got a language state rank and found out when she read the list.

lincolny

HSC
I believe FICs are only allowed to disclose info to their immediate family. They can invite their teachers/friends at 9 but they're only allowed to post stuff on socials after 12.
One of them got a call on Sunday at ~11:45 I believe

Last edited:

zbolland

HSC
I believe FICs are only allowed to disclose info to their immediate family. They can invite their teachers/friends at 9 but they're only allowed to post stuff on socials after 12.
One of them got a call at ~11:45 I believe
Imagine if someone put their FIC on their snap story

“Just got 1st in Maths Advanced haha xx”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)