When you finish you last exam you are.... (1 Viewer)

hollybox

HSC
going to eat peking duck (so yum) and go to the movies. Yes i sound like a nerd but i want to relax

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
umm... on the day? well.. thats 2 wednesdays from today... . shit ill be at a loss. i might go to work

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
shellybelly087 said:
umm... on the day? well.. thats 2 wednesdays from today... . shit ill be at a loss. i might go to work
walk to the train station and think of holy shit ive actually finished school, the day i thought would never come yet has come so quickly

esieff

Pass around my trusty hip flask with my fellow thespians, standing on the steps of our school hall, after walking from Drama - the last HSC exam for 2005. Then it's off to Bill's house for my first cones in over 2 months :)

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
scream from joy, go home, and pack for my USA trip the next day.

m00nks

HSC
im gonna get pissed, then if im still alive on wednesday...........get pissed again!!! :)

MadWombo

im gonna get pissed in front of then hall in deckchairs and watch the other suckas do exams.
Get kicked off school grounds and get that pissed that i cant remember the whole hsc. Then start from scratch and become a council lifesaver.

Gummy_bear

HSC
Well, seeing as my last exam is the last day of exams...im going to...geeze. i have no idea o_O

ive written a list 3 pages long about what i plan to do after the hsc..but on the actual day of my last exam? ill come home and go online..lol

ill buy myself some celebratory timtams too..

meh05

go to my fav pub:drink: wait for girls to finish on friday and go to our fav pub where we'll get as smashed as our wallets allow:drink:cocktail night sunday:drink: party with guys after they finish business:drink: go to the pub with the year on 11th:drink: 18th on the 12th:drink: party till the grad:drink: GRADUATE :drink: wait a week then go to harvey bay with sis :drink: wait four days then go to schoolies with mates :drink: party till january :drink: then i might think about getting a job :(

sounds oh so painful :p

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
Götterfunken said:
Dance, dixie style. Go home. Possible go to a friends 18th. Next day go down to Sid-a-knee. Most exciting. :D
dont get excited about sydney

al_x

short*
HSC
I finish on the 4th which just so happens to be my dads 50th HOW GAY IS THAT??? So on friday ill have to hang around the house and be good... his party on saturday so the plan is to goto work, come home, wait for dad to get pissed and then sneak out (hell never know im gone) and get SMASHED.... oh its been so long.
cept all my friends do business so they wont be finished yet... but ill make them come out with me.
also going to post in 'omg ive finished the HSC' and i start work full time on mon the 7th which sux but im getting so sick of having no money

Superstar44

HSC
i will first scream..one more from now art on the 10th of nov. then go on the biggest shopping spree ever... i dunno i just want retail therapy i want to also get a new mobile phone and ummm LV satchel bag... with matching LV wallet...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)