where did you do your listening test? (1 Viewer)

True2azn

michael.tito
HSC
yeah. im asking where did you guys do your listening exam? in the hall? or in individual class room?

today my ESL teacher said she going to file a complain to the board of studies that we were suppose to do our listening exam in individual classes, not all in one hall. she also said we might get extra marks for this. because the examiner made us did it in the hall. so yeah. do you guys think this will work? or it just a waste of time?

suckierocks

HSC
we do it in the drama room..... all the esl student in the drama room ... ^^

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
for french, (same concept) we do our exam in one of the language rooms.

apart from the fact that there's other exams on (jap is on at the same time) so we couldn't all have it in the hall, it's got horrible acoustics :p.

HSC
^same...at our school the chinese background speakers are forced into the hall. They were going to put us in the hall but the two french teachers tried it out and said it was horrible. So we have been put in a normal classroom.

I don't know if you'll get extra marks for having to do it in the hall. They may take the complaint onboard but they may not.

Last edited:

budi tan

HSC
in a small class room with the windows opened with the cars' noise

True2azn

michael.tito
HSC
in a small class room with the windows opened with the cars' noise
lol. why not close the windows?

btw in my case. we 50+ esl students sat in one BIG hall and there was only 1 radio!(a really small one). oh well. lets see whats gonna happen.

Mocha Machiato

HSC
I may doing this course too for next year, but will this course scale down ur ATAR?? and does it add extra points for every subjects???

ivyw

HSC
the room condition is really bad...
anyway, chinese background and esl are really ...i can't find a word to describe them..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)