Where to get trial papers? (1 Viewer)

sara140932

HSC
Hey, I know that some schools buy trial papers or makes their own or a combo of both and I'm not sure what my school does but where can I find trial paper resources for Information Processes and Technology (IPT) which I'm doing as an accelerated subject, so, I've my HSC in 2022. Please let me know of any sites you. Appreciate the help.

idkkdi

HSC
Hey, I know that some schools buy trial papers or makes their own or a combo of both and I'm not sure what my school does but where can I find trial paper resources for Information Processes and Technology (IPT) which I'm doing as an accelerated subject, so, I've my HSC in 2022. Please let me know of any sites you. Appreciate the help.
thsc

icycledough

HSC
It would also be a good idea to ask people who graduated last year; on top of trial papers, they may have access to pre-trial internal exams set by your school

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)