where to go from here. (1 Viewer)

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
after realising i cant claim workers comp for a stuffed back on the basis of it being stabbed too many times by my bosses, i have finally realised i need a new job (derr i know, maccas is a hole... but ive made some really awesome friends there...) so i was wondering; instead of wallowing in self pity becos of being totally screwed over one to many times (and i am doing the wallowing pretty darn well, maccas does not deserve the amount of tears shed this afternoon) i should think bout getting a new job round here....

anyone know of any good jobs that dont have managers digging knives into ur back while lying to ur face????

or:

if u have worked at maccas in the past, where did u go from there?

or:

whinge bout ur absolute bitch of a boss

P

pLuvia

I worked at McDonald's I quit because I hated it and crap pay :) Unemployed focusing on HSC

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
um i believe it is around 9dollar-ish
not sure, worked there when i was... 14/13yrs old.
a shithole i reckon
but good for employment history

now workin at woolies (woot! high pay mate! =D) and sydney aquarium (for 3months)

arielbelle

HSC
N/A
mate, i gonna really warn you. places like maccas rip hours off your paypacket, it happened to my mate. you gotta record the exact time of your signing on and off and make sure the hours displayed on your payslip is correct. they make adjustments.

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
as far as i know.
they make "adjustments" everywhere
even woolies

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)