Which English level (1 Viewer)

randomuser31

HSC
Hey! I want to have a physical science related career in the future. So far for the subjects I have decided on are; physics,chemistry,maths extension 1, investigating science and of course an English level (mandatory). That all makes 11 units. Now I have 2 questions. I have been studying English for 3 years and am eligible to pick ESL. I am not actually bad but which level should I pick keeping in mind my career ? I think I could easily smash the ESL course without even studying to be honest ( I will study). But would it be more beneficial to take advanced or standard? Second question is: I have 11 units. I can pick a 1 unit relax subject or another 2 unit subject to support the stuff I will be doing in the future. What subject should I pick for my last choice? Thank you so much if you read this all the way until the end and if you took your time to reply. Really appreciate it.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
esl would be a good option in terms of your ATAR and easy-ness level

I would recommend staying on 12 units during prelim and then drop to 10 or 11 when in HSC

randomuser31

HSC
Alright then I might just pick an easy 1 unit subject to relax and focus on the other subjects. Thank you for the reply.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)