Which of these subjects do I need to apply myself the hardest in order to well and score a 95+ atar and which one can i just bludge a bit. (1 Viewer)

Allsaints2004

HSC
Advanced English
Ext English
Modern History
PDHPE
Studies of Religion 1 unit
Legal Studies
Business Studies

YonOra

HSC
English Adv is undoubtably the hardest subject there. Takes a lot of time to master.

tito981

HSC
eng and modern scale the best out of those subjects and due to legal and business's poo poo scaling you will have to do a better in these subjects to get a 95 atar equivalent.

tito981

HSC
eng and modern scale the best out of those subjects and due to legal and business's poo poo scaling you will have to do a better in these subjects to get a 95 atar equivalent.
if your interested in what marks you roughly will need to get a 95 go to talent 100's atar calc and the column that says atar equivalent is what the subject actually would be equivalent to if it was an atar.

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
In what way do u mean?
content is very easy to digest, there's a lot of it but not hard to process and therefore retain
this means you can afford to half-sleep in class or not do the homework, and if you decide to only get serious during the one or two weeks before an exam, you'll be totally fine (I don't recommend this but from experience you can bludge business and still do well)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)