Votes: 7 12.5%
  • add period

Votes: 6 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gemita

Raube Hohle convert
HSC
Historical period was best for me....prob since I didn't start studying for it till last night, luckily I had crammed for the question they asked, so it was all fresh in my mind.

Benjamin

Dear every one,

Probly the 'New Kingdom Egypt to the death of Thutmose IV' section for me, though the Minoans and Hatshepsut sections where both also brillaint. Ramesside was ok too. ^_^

God Bless,

-Benjamin

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
Ancient was really good overall - i loved teh Spartan section - thought that was excellent so i guess my favorite was that

but the essays questions (Greece 500-440BC and Romes wars of Expasion) were also good

senso

Left BOS 11/04
HSC
N/A
period, it was such a generic question. I had written practice essay on the exact question before

Bobcat

HSC
Sparta - was my favourististest, im pretty sure it was the Society section, so thats what i put.

cephren

...Sparta & Agrippina II were a breeze... society & personality?... i dont kno... i dont pay attention to much... but Augustus & the Julio-Claudians sucked big time 4 me... b lucky 2 get 5 marks there...

chocc0

HSC
Personality was great for me coz it was exactly the same as in the trial!

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
Hatshepsut was exactly the questions i'd predicted it to be (dont i just feel so proud mommy!), so that was great. rome and Nk Egypt->ThIV was excellent too. Minoans was alright, though i didn't like the first 2 questions (but they're only worth 4 mks anyway)

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Ramesses II was my favourite section... I just find it the easiest to talk about. Everything else was pretty good though.

nuffy

Athenian society was the one i knew least about and all the questions were exactly the stuff i know - brilliant

kat_mandu

What the?
HSC
defantly the period. Id done practices on all four questions. For a change i couldn't decide which one i wanted to do cause i could have done them all instead of not being able to do any of them!

HSC
I loved the last section - I was so screwed for that HP and I studied 2 emperors (it was ROman Empire 64-235) and the question was EXACTLY what I studied for. One guy studied two essays last night and the exact topics came in the exam! :)

So while I didn't ace it (society and cleo are myeh, aug - i ran outta time) i felt it went ok.

Knights_chick

I thought Old Kingdom Egypt was good in the society bit and I love Sparta and it was a good question, about the social structure, in the additional societies/period.

BriannoThePiano

Period- Fall Of The Republic.. know it like the back of my hand.. which probably isnt the best of analygies to be using, as who really knows the back of their hand? No really.. if anyone truely knows the back of their hand.... I'll stop.. rambling is good for Ancient, not so great in "quick reply's"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)