who else did not finish (1 Viewer)

jessika

law chicky
HSC
meh, I didn't even get close to finishing, I just basically went through and put 'c' for the last 10 multiple choice questions, as for section 2 - I screwed that up pretty badly.

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
nah can't say the same for myself. i went thru the paper at a fairly slow pace to make sure i took care with reading the question etc and finished in time to check my paper over a few times...

thedoktor69

I found myself struggling for time to complete the whole thing. There were some parts that I didn't complete, and I guessed about 6 Multiple choice questions, but I ended up finishing all the stuff I could do with a few mins to spare.

Dave

bb

yeah don't worry.. i didn't finish either.. i spent 2 much time on multiple choice, so i found myself rushing through the rest of the paper!

nomza

HSC
I finished with seriously less than a minute to spare......it's always multiple choice that gets you because they're pretty easy so you catch yourself thinking and re-checking coz you're like, pffft that was way too easy, I must've done something wrong.

Marty

HSC
ive fallen into the habit of checking and rechecking all my calculations

which slows me down

i 28 a) i ii & iii
and i just realised i totally missed 27 b)i & ii
:(

bex

HSC
I did the 2nd part first and worked at a fairly slow pace which meant that the multiple choices were a bit rushed but i still finished in time

melissella

yeah
i worked thru it M/C first, then so on as it was set out. i finished with about 5 minutes left.

princess b*

yeh, i didnt finish a few q's properly. who thinks q 28 was completely rorted!!???? i have never seen q's worded like that last one berfore!! and proving the area of that fukkin box... pfffffffffffttttt. and i reckon about a quarter of the m/c were pretty hard too.

damn u BOS!!! damn u prof gordon stanley!!! :chainsaw:

evie

Originally posted by nomza
I finished with seriously less than a minute to spare......it's always multiple choice that gets you because they're pretty easy so you catch yourself thinking and re-checking coz you're like, pffft that was way too easy, I must've done something wrong.
Yeah me too! I finished the last question with about 2 minutes left. So I went back to my MC.. Whenever I do MC and I don't know know the answer I put a mark around an answer I think is right then if I have no time at the end I just pick those ones.. Saves time I guess.

What'd you guys do for the last question? Did he have more or less that $15,000 saved?

aLaNa

i think my ansa waz he was under by almost $5000...?? Is that right?? I dont think soooo........:confused: aaaahhhhhh well.... i didnt really know wot i waz doin cuz i started using the annuities formula, then i couldnt work out how to do it cuz he was addin that $2500 or woteva each yr afta he already had money in it, so i used the compound interest formula.....:rolleyes: hmmmm......

nomza

HSC
Evie -- the thread Yes or No is all about that question -- the majority have said that he didn't have enough money so far.....

I hope it's right, 4 marks was like the most allocated to a single question.

melissella

Originally posted by princess b*
yeh, i didnt finish a few q's properly. who thinks q 28 was completely rorted!!???? i have never seen q's worded like that last one berfore!! and proving the area of that fukkin box... pfffffffffffttttt. and i reckon about a quarter of the m/c were pretty hard too.

damn u BOS!!! damn u prof gordon stanley!!! :chainsaw:
i know!!! what was with that stoopid box??!! i had no idea.. but i made up something that kind of makes sense anyway... that was so dumb

HyperJK

HSC
I was another person who didn't finish the exam. i had to rush through and didn't manage to answer the last few Q's

Eeeek

lady said pens down just as i was writing no, after my working out on last q....pretty lucky.

evie

Well if people get the last questions wrong they'll prolly mark you ok (not be as strict) because they were long questions and took a lot of calculating. It's easy to make stupid mistakes when you're running out of time!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)