Who else thought this was like an English exam? (1 Viewer)

HSC
The website, the radio transcript.......

The "With reference to the website, discuss the (techniques) used and their impact on the (reader)............

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
its not like the techniques are metaphors, similies etc. The techniques are screen elements like navigation, font etc. I dont think it was like english, especially multiple choice and option topics, IPO charts, data flow diagrams, algorithms, searching and sorting...doesnt sound like english to me

HSC
Meh......It just had that......feeling, compared to my Trial, we didnt really have to work from a Transcript to describe the social implications of something......

xeriphic

acmilan said:
Luckily there wasnt much business studies type questions
ohh yups that's for sure, I was about to freak out when my friend was studying the project management and things

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Damn CSSA giving business studies students in my class advantages. I still beat them anyway even with their advantage

screw_uni

asdfdsf

einsteinthe2nd said:
The website, the radio transcript.......

The "With reference to the website, discuss the (techniques) used and their impact on the (reader)............
hahaha yehhh.. i answered that question like an english essay with use of words such as "emphasise" and shit like that ahaha funni shit.. i had no idea what i was doing. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)