Who failed? (1 Viewer)

sophieadele

HSC
Who failed like me? I'd like to hear your stories...it will comfort me!
that was the gayest legal exam i have ever done.
ohh well thank god its over and i can burn the paper

AB2006

HSC
LOL, little harsh tako?

Hopefully I didn't fail this one. But after reading some other BOS stuff I made soem stupid mistakes!

sillysana

HSC
dont worry sophiedale...just go to schoolies and BURN that "gayest exam ever"

i feel ur pain, i probably did really crap...especially in mc

anywayyysssss....hsc over....the marks are LOCKED in....

so-nee-a

HSC
sadly... in these times... it doesn't matter to me if other people fail... because... in the end... it would still be me.

but HEY! at least its over!

Nick_R

Master of my Domain
HSC
i don't think i went spectacularly well, nobody in our class does coz our "teacher" fucked us over big time - I say "teacher" as in my opinion he supervised us whilst telling us all about his sex life and how much he hates his son... lol yes I know, VERY absurd...
...but the way I look at like is that everything happens for a reason and if I fail, so be it, I'll find something else to do (like use the time I would've been at uni planning the assasination of the "teacher")

DirtyDancer

HSC
I gave up half way through my exam. I had the biggest mind blank ever and could not, for the life of me, think of any legislation or media or ANYTHING for indigenous peoples, and world order, well lets just not go there.
SO BAD
But i dont care anymore. I'm just glad it's over!

deception

HSC
such negativity hopefully high 70's low 80s for me everything was fine expect my lack of preparation of Consumer Law resulting in 6.5 pages... 19+ for technology with 9 page effort :O

sophieadele

HSC
well at least i know im not the only person who failed! seriously i walked out of that exam and everybody was saying how easy it was and how they all think they've secured band 6's. i think i was the only person thinking that exam was crap and wasnt relevent to anything i had studied for.
and damn straight i will burn that exam! schoolies will be awesome, its the only thing saving my sanity throughout the hsc

annieclassof06

just.... shiny!
HSC
DirtyDancer said:
I gave up half way through my exam. I had the biggest mind blank ever and could not, for the life of me, think of any legislation or media or ANYTHING
Yep
Pretty much sums it up for me to.

And I want to study law.
*bursts out crying*

Oh well
*wipes eyes*

Tis over now.

:)

HSC
DirtyDancer said:
I gave up half way through my exam. I had the biggest mind blank ever and could not, for the life of me, think of any legislation or media or ANYTHING for indigenous peoples, and world order, well lets just not go there.
SO BAD
But i dont care anymore. I'm just glad it's over!
finally someone who does world order AND indigenous peoples!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)