Who gives a shit? (1 Viewer)

Jerry Springer

guys, guys, guys.........why are you all comparing how much you write? that minani minai chick whoever the hell you are has probably written two booklets full of shit! it doesn't matter about how much you wrote, it's WHAT you write., and the fact that you're all writing threads just so you can see how good you are cause' you wrote more than he/she did' is the saddest thing i've ever seen! the examiner would look forward to reading a shorter essay! imagine having to mark 65,000 crappy feature articles.....no one's is going to stand out. so since you have nothing better to do, why don't you actually GO OUT. You HSC obsessed wankers:apig:

Jerry Springer

sorry that letter was a bit harsh..... i'm just a hypocrite for writing myself. i'm just sick of exams already. i'm a nice person, really. i'm interested in what you have to say. Thought that the cicada thing was a bit........weird. no one would have written a letter to that dude. and i had that jant jakson song in my head 'don't it always seem to go' after the joni mitchell song. ah, the joys the BOS puts in for us to speculate upon

stressed02

your title = who gives a shit?

i wasn't going to respond to this post... but obviously you do... give a shit, that is. no one else was complaining so get over it! why are you posting stupid threads then? obviously YOU have nothing better to do... arghh

haha yes i WISH i was Jerry springer as well....

melissella

jerry, jerry

jerry u r right about the writing many booklets thing- when we looked at the standards packages, the people who got the worst marks were those that wrote too much, becos all they did was 'waffle' on about substanceless crap. the best way to do it is to get straight to the point

what text did u (both) write your letter to, and what did u say in it? mine went a bit funny- too creative. i wrote to the 'dont know what u've got till its gone' lady/man, except i was sayin that instead of losing paradise etc i lost my sight- i was blind. (i do changing self. it kind of related to the 'person' option in the question- i hope) but all of my friends did a place like in the song. im a bit scared now.

oops, i forgot to write a shitty message first like u guys did. well, here: :mad: :chainsaw: :torch: annnd so on.

Jerry Springer

ha ha, it's good that people share my zany sense of humour!
Um for the creativet thing i wrote a letter to joni mitchell, telling her basically it was a bunch of carp. i mean crap! i challenged her about what was 'paradise' and made up all this crap like 'you probably had your hippie commune backyard done up by backyard blitz and you're still pissed' - well not in those words of course! the BOS doesn't approve of such profanities! i talked about how the closure of the steel industry had led to the suicide of my father....i'm an UNENVIRONMENTALIST! just trying to be different i guess. i liked your one, about blindness, it's a really clever idea

melissella

teehee, thanx, i just hope i didnt go on with too much 'carp' cos i spent most of the time saying about how i got blind and how i felt afterwards, not referring so much to the statement- but hopefully they get the idea.
i really hated the lyrics to the song- made it a bit hard to answer the first couple of questions. i only liked the chorus cos it was so flexible
did u say all that stuff cos u believe it, or cos u were trying to be different?!

Anton

HSC
I was a total wanker with my letter. It was a good story (full of visual metaphors and all that shit), but it was a bit rambling. Plus, I was pretentious enough to say 'Joni, I've been listening to your album Blue a lot. Christ it's good.' I mean, referring to Mitchell's most-loved album? How music-wanker do I wanna' be?!

xox,
Anton

~QuEEN_VoDkA~

Originally posted by Jerry Springer
guys, guys, guys.........why are you all comparing how much you write? that minani minai chick whoever the hell you are has probably written two booklets full of shit! it doesn't matter about how much you wrote, it's WHAT you write., and the fact that you're all writing threads just so you can see how good you are cause' you wrote more than he/she did' is the saddest thing i've ever seen! the examiner would look forward to reading a shorter essay! imagine having to mark 65,000 crappy feature articles.....no one's is going to stand out. so since you have nothing better to do, why don't you actually GO OUT. You HSC obsessed wankers:apig:
ROFLMFAO... thats the spirit!!!!!!

JERRY - JERRY - JERRY -JERRY - JERRY

Chicken

I wrote to the cidada lady!! I found that that was the easiest thing for me to do. I don't know of anyone else who did, but I'm one of them!!

ash_s137

Yeah good someone else did something different for the creative task. I had a prepared my own creative task prior called my paradise lost which was a lament for childhood innocence, and I said it was analogous to his paradise lost.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)