who got interview offers for uncle/une medicine? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
after being rejected from uws i'd already given up on my hsc because i was like "hey if i didn't get into uws then how the fuck would i get in anywhere else?"

well hey guess what came in the mail from uncle/une yesterday afternoon after i'd finished all my exams???

fuck i hate life

mirakon

nigga
HSC
yeah got one from them as well. u have any idea when UNSW ones are coming out?

OmmU

★ BoS Deity ★
HSC
Uni Grad
My UMAT would be too low so not expecting anything xD If all else fails this year (don't get into Dent) I will just defer and redo UMAT next year :\ I'm confident I will get a high enough ATAR for it (considering i'm rural).

Congrats though ohexploitable :) If you want any info on interviews or whatever PM me and I will provide you with some stuff.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
My UMAT would be too low so not expecting anything xD If all else fails this year (don't get into Dent) I will just defer and redo UMAT next year :\ I'm confident I will get a high enough ATAR for it (considering i'm rural).

Congrats though ohexploitable :) If you want any info on interviews or whatever PM me and I will provide you with some stuff.
:( what about me?

MzG1zi

HSC
just out of curiosity, what was your UMAT? because although i applied for it thorough UAC i stupidly forgot about lodging the application directly to the uni and i want to know if i had a chance

Last edited:

MzG1zi

HSC
oh, phew. so i still didnt have a chance. Congrats by the way :)

mirakon

nigga
HSC
ohexploitable m8, what day are you. lets see if we can meet up

Bobbo1

HSC
Congratulations to everyone who received an offer, and good luck for the interview :)

Nerdygirl

HSC
Uni Grad
Congrats about recieving the interview however

fuck i hate life[/QUOTE]
Why do you say this when there are plenty of people who would have been extremely happy to recieve one of the interviews for Newcastle (me included).
Dont dismiss their program, at least you were given the chance.

Good luck with the interview and if you get in please don't waste the opportunity.

OmmU

★ BoS Deity ★
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey, check MSO. UNE/UNCLE may be giving next yrs first ur med students free iPads :D

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
that is pretty low for UNCLE/UNE. but i heard they've brought in a new weighting system for UMAT scores so maybe thats why. that is why u never give up until the very end kids :)

medeninterview

HSC
hey guys im a currently a first yr medical students studying at the UNSW
to be honest my atar and umat scores where a quite below the average of the grade so im sure that my interview pushed me up and allowed to get a place (scored 98 atar and 89%ile umat)
please call me if you would like anymore details on 0449661992
i have a massive list of very very likely questions and scenarios that are constantly asked in interviews i will definitely aid you greatly in preparing for the interview from learning techniques to how to respond to questions to what makes a genuine and well throughout response (you can definitly prepare for interviews whoever says you cant, it's absolute bs :)
i am charging a seriously cheeeaaap as rate and believe i cant drastically improve your chance of succeeding in the interview

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)