Who is in to dance music ???????? (1 Viewer)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Scott Brown

whos into scott brown. mad DJ. if yuo peopel know him tell me some of yuor favourte tracks. i like "elysium" the best .

MoNNiE

HSC
meh... i've just recently became rather addicted to it from the start of this year....

magnolia - it's all vain is pretty alrite

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
jam3s said:
i got cable got up to 200k but average about 100k what speed u got ?
i have a regular broadband connection. running at 60 odd k. but i do live in a small country town.. bring on cable here i say!!

minstry always put out good stuff.. i like euro, trance and breaks. agreee that happy hardcore tech is 2 fast. need eccy's to like that shit...

doof on

jam3s

Radiation Therapist
On soccer fields, In KFC, At uni, At clubs, and in
HSC
N/A
disco_dave said:
i have a regular broadband connection. running at 60 odd k. but i do live in a small country town.. bring on cable here i say!!

minstry always put out good stuff.. i like euro, trance and breaks. agreee that happy hardcore tech is 2 fast. need eccy's to like that shit...

doof on
site don;t work ???
yeh i got few minstry cd and few nick skitz cd as wellthey got diffrent style but all good

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
I got to meet Nick Skitz before at a gig i was mixing at... He is phenomenal....... and really laid back.. i expected him to be this rich little white trance asshole.. but he was ethnic, down to earth and really casual.
He made friends of mine who are die hard metal fans get dancing!!

He even gave me a signed poster of "Skitz Mix 15" and signed my Ministry magazine - both are framed :)

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
Atotoi said:
I got to meet Nick Skitz before at a gig i was mixing at... He is phenomenal....... and really laid back.. i expected him to be this rich little white trance asshole.. but he was ethnic, down to earth and really casual.
He made friends of mine who are die hard metal fans get dancing!!

He even gave me a signed poster of "Skitz Mix 15" and signed my Ministry magazine - both are framed :)
thats cool, he came to my town about this time last year. Same story, nice bloke keen for a chat when not spinning disc's.

not sure if he would remember me though!!

Atotoi

HSC
Yes.. very cool.. i guess he may not remember either.. im sure there were many kids like you (disco dave) and i that have chatted to him when he wasnt djing...

Im not a great fan of his remix of the Choirboys song - Run to Paradise though...its okay, but he's done better.
Plus this may sound like whining.. but Skitz Mixes have become so commercial.. IF i ever see an advertisement for them on Channel 10 during the Simpsons.. ill know he has gone fully into the pop-dance foray.

Last edited:

Atotoi

HSC
MoNNiE said:
meh... i've just recently became rather addicted to it from the start of this year....

magnolia - it's all vain is pretty alrite
HEYYY , thank you so much.. i downloaded the 'Vortex mix" of that song... its not like full tech/trance..instead its more of an acoustic with the vocals and a little beat. ITS great ... it makes me really.. i dunno, i get mixed emotions!
You rock Monnie..

Anymore trance songs out there?? ive been lagging on the scene since the start of the HSC :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)