Who Is Just Glad Its Over (1 Viewer)

mayhemily

HSC
Yeah way glad its over. Nothing beats that feeling of elation. Still 2 more, ancient and legal. The end is approaching!!!!

em_516

bludging..
HSC
BIO'S OVER!!! WOOOOOOOOO!

only history tomorrow and then society..hmm..

steph317

I cannot believe that I only have one more exam to go! It's so true that everyone builds the HSC up to be this big thing but when it finally comes around you just want to get it over and done with. You can go over and over the stupid little mistakes you made but hell, what's the point it's all over and we've done our best!

HSC
now i got legal and society and culture :S

but there my two favourite subs so its all good

i liked this exam, i reckon it saved my uai from the evil economics exam

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
i still have 4 subjects left but bio marked the half way mark YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY
still glad i dont have to know all that stuff anymore i need to let some info out so i can cram more in eg modern which i should be doing now

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
I liked biology, we had the best class full of great students and an awesome teacher. Im going to miss the classtimes, but not the work :)

euphoric

HSC
bio was my last exam!!
finished the hsc!!! yay^^

princess_vix3

oh my god. cant wait until tomorrow afternoon, bio was my second last exam, and like bestkeptsecret said, religion (1u) is hardly counted as a subject. hahah well our teacher was a deadset freak, but anyways hahaha

yeah well bios over, im glad, except dont you think its a shame that we all put so much effort into studying and preparing for these exams, whens its all over, you just throw out or give away your books? seems so pointless. so much work, for what? meh. oh well

em_516

bludging..
HSC
..for a uai! lol..that's all it's good for..unless you do bio next year at uni or tafe or something..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)