Who is over the HSC?? (1 Viewer)

richz

hello guys,

after my trials i seem to be becoming more of a bludger. Im coming on BOS more often and have nothing to do at home. Just hanging around in these forums, instead of doing work :vcross: Does anyone else feel this way?

adambra

HSC
xrtzx said:
hello guys,

after my trials i seem to be becoming more of a bludger. Im coming on BOS more often and have nothing to do at home. Just hanging around in these forums, instead of doing work :vcross: Does anyone else feel this way?
Always felt like that anyway.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Well, after I finished my written trials I still have speaking trials, and speaking HSC exams. I'm not relaxed at all.

Although I expect to be just like you once I'm done.

get_born

Sort of - the lazy bug has kinda kicked in - i have to kind of get into the mood of it again though.

currysauce

Actuary in the making
HSC
i'm taking a week off schoolwok (cept HW)... you should too!

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
Oh! i so am over th HSC but i keep on telling myself "Just a couple more weeks then four months hols. Think about the holidays. Holidays=good. Breath..."

And some people reckon the HSC is too easy. Pfft! thats what i say to them! it isnt easy on the cardiac muscle!

ishq

brown?
HSC
xrtzx said:
hello guys,

A little bit. :)
I think we all got fired up and now the momentum is sort of dwindling. It will regain itself once we see the bold "50 days to the HSC" under the screen. I am sort of relaxed now - going out, not touching books...

*remembers biology prac assessment due tomorrow*

Damn. :)

bitchgirl

University Life
HSC
after the trials it gave me a wake up call after my ancient trials result, even though i only got back 1 exam which i done.... bad in it :(, i've kind of becoming a study freak, the habit hasnt yet kicked in and im probably soon reading notes all the time :(

richz

yeah, lol im pretty happy with my exam marks, but i know i can do much better, but cant be bothered to work so lazy........

HSC
yeah im the same. i feel that its draining me. 13 years of school, i want it to be over, especially after my last trial exam today, well let me just say it was fucked!

richz

just dont give up, im trying my best, after 13 yrs u just dont want to give it up now, thats a waste of 13 years. Just need to stick to it, only 2 more months, i have come so far why not just complete it!

get_born

xrtzx said:
just dont give up, im trying my best, after 13 yrs u just dont want to give it up now, thats a waste of 13 years. Just need to stick to it, only 2 more months, i have come so far why not just complete it!
good advice :)
But seriously I dont think I've ever been this lazy before. I always have my alarm set on to like 5 or 6 in the morning, but in the past 3 days Ive just let my alarm keep ringing to like 7 30. Everyone ends up waking up before me

FinalFantasy

HSC
man i've been bludging and playing games since after da trials... then my stupid school.. FORCED me to go to this really ****** camp for 2 days, I only just came back today, 3\4 dead.

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
i know i'm in a trench, i've been on downtime for like a term now..
i know the hsc is only like 2 months away, and right now i'm not really doing shit all to get the results i want...

LiL_JeN_JeN

WTF is Goonie Goo Goo
HSC
Ive been over it for quite awhile...Ive seen all the stress heads around completely fretting and I dont wanna be like that so I took the more relaxed approach...
School has become so boring, all I can think of in School is what Im doing that afternoon or weekend. Nothing goes in anymore...
And to prove how over everything I am...my Maths mark...sorry guys, 3rd post in a topic and 3rd mention of my maths mark, it was dreadful...so maybe some study would be appropriate in between now and the HSC...

LostAuzzie

HSC
bitchgirl said:
after the trials it gave me a wake up call after my ancient trials result, even though i only got back 1 exam which i done.... bad in it :(, i've kind of becoming a study freak, the habit hasnt yet kicked in and im probably soon reading notes all the time :(
The same thing happened to me except it was my english results.
I felt I had done well but getting the marks back they were fairly average and not enough to get the 90 UAI I'm aiming for.
Since then Ive been a lot stricter with myself and for some reason my motivation has returned

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)