Who just failed their Modern Exam? (1 Viewer)

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
To everyone:
HSC king doesnt do the HSC ignore the spamming f*ckwit.

To HSC-King:
Maddox did it first and maddox did it better.

moose87

"iwnf"
HSC
settle....i think its is pretty obvious that most think that "hsc-king" is a...lets jus say total wanka...yet at night it is likely that he cries...cries for friends....cries in a desperate attmept to gain people who will care for him....love him
and its fukin obvious why no one does already....

u can take ur lil trip to london....dont forget ur ego...
but while the rest of us are living it up....ull have ur head burried in books...and at night...ull cry for sumone to love u more than u love mrs palmer...
sux to be u sunshine
with love and regards...mmm...maybe not on second thoughts

ThePix

moose87 said:
u can take ur lil trip to london....dont forget ur ego...
but while the rest of us are living it up....ull have ur head burried in books...and at night...ull cry for sumone to love u more than u love mrs palmer...
sux to be u sunshine
with love and regards...mmm...maybe not on second thoughts
very well said!!! i mean ive been studying hard and just trying to give it the best effort i can, especially when i can achieve highly in assessments then sometimes tests just baffles me... but the minute that the examiners say pens down in my legal studies exam... the case is comming out of the boot and its free drinks all round to drink to the hsc that will be just a forgotten memory... etched in the pages of insignificance!!!

(not to say its worth nothing...but its over and finished and there r bigger fish to fry in life)

Samiwami

HSC
hey blacksnack dont worry.
if it makes you feel any betta
our exam started at 9:38
i left at 10:45
just over an hour.
YAY for Sami.

i wrote maybe 12 pages all up (excluding ww1 which was in the booklet thingy)

just forget about it now. its over. lets just let it go.

breathe ppl breathe

Gooba

HSC
I know a lot of you guys think you did badly. I am willing to bet you guys actually did better than you think you did and that when you get your results back your gonna be plesently surprised.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Gooba said:
I know a lot of you guys think you did badly. I am willing to bet you guys actually did better than you think you did and that when you get your results back your gonna be plesently surprised.
hay heres hoping...

anyways that first section was actually a joke for core study... i laughed right there in the exam room...
for anyone who did arab israeli which essay did you do? i did the terrorism one
"evaluate the argument that terrorism was the only option for the palestinians up unitll 1979"
i took the line that this arguement is valid because the palestinans were ignored by the arabs, israelis and the superpowers so diplomacy wasnt an option. but i said the argument becomes shaky after 1973 when the israelis recognised the plo ater the yom kipor war...
im not even going to talk about my america conservatism essay :mad:

..:MizJay:..

Super Supre Member
HSC
fuck yeh it was all a load of shit hey.. i did mah sor II today and did really well i think so im not even bothered.. like wtf im not going to uni next year and have a nice little management traineeship set up (HAHA DONT LAUGH! apparently its really good money once u finish! this is with colesmyer btw phhft ok laugh i cant even stop myself!! haa) so yeh i dont care.. haha Hsc King have fun in london.. ill just be marching around a retail store bossing 15yo's around and ull be stuck in some mouldy little room with ur foam matress set upon ur textbooks looking out the window at filthy obese pasty women running around on the lovely windy beaches with rocks not sand.. yuk i hate england.. hav fun

*dragon*

HSC
blacksnack said:
How embarrassing is it reading how well everyone went! Anyone in the same boat where they just studied ALL the wrong stuff? Ok u cant get worse than this.. i just wrote 2 1/2 pages that didnt even relate to the question for a THIRTY MARK ESSAY! Im totally doomed! That exam was so messed up i left 2 hours into it.. Please be someone else out there in the same boat!
i use to find modern so easy but in the last yr i just lost intrest. i studied all the wrong stuff too! so i did not find it easy!

Sophie777

HSC-King said:
I assume many people doing this course are idiots.

How can someone FAIL this exam?

Its like a chicken failing to lay an egg, except easier.
I don't know, but maybe later on in life you will realise that these exams don't matter for shit. When we are 21 we are mature age students and can get into a course easy. I don't think all chickens lay eggs, some must be infertile. I also think that you wouldn't know how hard it is for a chicken to lay an egg, considering you aren't a chicken AND that you, i assume are male, and would have no idea about giving birth at all.

raidan

HSC
N/A
HSC-rocker and HSC-king
both got banned
with that kind of attitude they deserve to fail their HSC, i donno if they will but i sure as hell hope that if they act that selfish in real life they are miserable until they die

notnownotever

PRINCE
HSC
raidan said:
HSC-rocker and HSC-king
both got banned
with that kind of attitude they deserve to fail their HSC, i donno if they will but i sure as hell hope that if they act that selfish in real life they are miserable until they die
i agree get rid of those fuckers- parden the language- there is no point for them to boast about how "sick" they are when others including myself feel good when the express there problems on the test and on this exam...

to the moderators>>> good work + if i was rich i would give u money.. but i'm not.. all u get is my confratulations

Samiwami

HSC
thank god that guy is gone!!!
i thought that was way mean how that guy was dogging on us.
just think ppl, only one week to go
HURRAH :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)