Who loves their Business Studies teacher? (1 Viewer)

subcon

I just want to say that my Business Studies teacher prepared a CASE STUDY for all 5 topics for the Business that my school studied. I love him, and thank him for his hard work.
Anyone else think their Business Studies teacher is the bomb? :D

Caitlen

NO!!:eek:
my teacher sent a note to my parents saying i failed the trials
maybe if he gave a better test i might of passed
out teacher just gave us multiple choice questions 3 weeks before the exams to to
PATHETIC

bex

HSC
I like mine!!!! The 2 yr 12 teachers at my school are awesome! they created a yr 12 business website where they post like hints and tips and stuff, they make sure we're all ok with everything in and out of class, they do all they can to stop us from stressing... and marking?! talk about machines! 60 people do busi in yr 12, after the trials, 2 days later.. back came the results! they wrote the textbook that we learn from and theyve both recieved excellence in teaching awards... theyre the best!

yep my teacher is a sickkunt he doesnt do much but give us notes to summarise but hes a top bloke u can talk about anything if ur having one of them days where u dont wanna learn no worries just walk out the class he doesnt care and wont tell no one

aLaNa

all i can say is.......nooooooo waaaaaaaaaay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

EXA BOY

my teacher is/was a champ!!!! so damn helpful! but nothing could prepare u for that crap exam hahahahaha he even apologised saying "sory u did business for 2 yrs to get a crap exam like thgat at the end" hahahaha

Spike

dado006 you go to Delany Collage don't you and your teacher is Mr Taylor...

Cherries

My teacher as great for me not for everybody else. He basically made us write and research what we needed but was there if we didnt know anything. i loved the idea that my HSC was in my hands but the rest of the class didnt. only three of us felt like we did any good.

astro boy

HSC
i dont
all year ive been learning by myself and when we got our trials back i came first ahead of everyone that listened to him (who mostly failed) so bollocks to my teacher:chainsaw:

Terran.Sniper

teacher

my teachers pretty cool but got another yr left of Business good luck 4 the ones taking the HSC what major case studies did u do 'Jambaroo' our teacher said quote "jambaroo is a boring shit hole" so where doing Perisher Blue anybody else do that.

Christine

beige member
HSC
Yea my teacher is pretty good - Mr DeVries, he summarised everything for us and gave it to us during the tutorials - i only wish he'd done it completely for legal too!!

he's a funny teacher tho - he even breaks into song in the middle of class.

not many teachers do that!

bex

HSC
we did jamberoo for finance and marketing as well as qantas for all of them.. it is very boring

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)