Who Plans To Go To Newcastle Uni?? (1 Viewer)

clive

evilc
HSC
N/A
I'm thinking about doing civil engineering, i hear it is easy and there are tonnes of chicks in it

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
clive said:
I'm thinking about doing civil engineering, i hear it is easy and there are tonnes of chicks in it
LOL

(10 char)

clive

evilc
HSC
N/A
are you going to study at newcastle next year? maybe we will be in some classes together :eek:

iluvnathen

HSC
Im planning to go to Newcastle. I wana do a Combined Law Degree (for Communications and Law). Where r u guys from? Im from Central coast so i get the local points thing

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
iluvnathen said:
Im planning to go to Newcastle. I wana do a Combined Law Degree (for Communications and Law). Where r u guys from? Im from Central coast so i get the local points thing
I don't think the four bonus points are used with combined degrees. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
i hear in med that they castrate the boys and shave off girl's hair

you know.. they make you eat fingers from the anatomy labs so that you can become 'accepted' in the course, if not you'll be a social outcast forever!

omg..i've said too much

香港!

HSC
Bob.J said:
i hear in med that they castrate the boys and shave off girl's hair

you know.. they make you eat fingers from the anatomy labs so that you can become 'accepted' in the course, if not you'll be a social outcast forever!

omg..i've said too much
@_@

That's evil!!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
So *thats* where all the fingers went, I was wondering why we were only given the options of toes.

wogbo

HSC
N/A
dont go! these people are lunatics and twits!!! yes TWITS!!! NOT TWATS, WE DON'T LIVE IN ENGLAND YOU MORON. altho I'd love to live over there.

clive

evilc
HSC
N/A
ok, you've made your point. no one is taking any notice of you. go and look for attention elsewere

clive

evilc
HSC
N/A
i was going to say "so you have high self-esteem jess." but I am way to nice to actually say something like that..unlike some SJ :p

jenni_k

HSC
hey hey,

yeh im hopeing to get into newie to do PE teaching!

YAY so excited..

Hopeing to get into Evatt House as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)