Who wants a 100 UAI? (1 Viewer)

mushi g

If you are looking to top the HSC then you are going to be needing serious work and help which I can provide you with. I am an ex- James Ruse student (just finished this year) and got in my trials:
Bio - 99
Chem - 97
Phys - 98
Maths 3U - 99
Maths 4U - 98
English- 94
If you are looking for personalized from home tution in any of these areas i suggest you REACT FAST and call mushi at 02 96353438 for further enquiries. If you are looking to top, I can help you get there. With the term 4 exams coming up this is an ideal opportunity to start your HSC with a bang. Also a great chance for other years to learn the hsc course even before it starts. This will provide you with in depth knowledge for your future success.
DON"T LET THE HSC HINDER YOU> ACT NOW> CALL MUSHI AT 02 96353438

wanton-wonton

HSC
mushi g said:
If you are looking to top the HSC then you are going to be needing serious work and help which I can provide you with. I am an ex- James Ruse student (just finished this year) and got in my trials:
Bio - 99
Chem - 97
Phys - 98
Maths 3U - 99
Maths 4U - 98
English- 94
If you are looking for personalized from home tution in any of these areas i suggest you REACT FAST and call mushi at 02 96353438 for further enquiries. If you are looking to top, I can help you get there. With the term 4 exams coming up this is an ideal opportunity to start your HSC with a bang. Also a great chance for other years to learn the hsc course even before it starts. This will provide you with in depth knowledge for your future success.
DON"T LET THE HSC HINDER YOU> ACT NOW> CALL MUSHI AT 02 96353438
MUSHI, hahaha what a funny name. :)

mushi g

I got a 100 projected UAI. Tutoring can never give it? How would you know unless you try me and experience the james ruse difference for yourself?

Abtari

HSC
mushi g said:
I got a 100 projected UAI. Tutoring can never give it? How would you know unless you try me and experience the james ruse difference for yourself?
ummmmmmm.... oooooooooo kkkkkkkkkkkkk

ur saying u represent the teaching methodology of the school just cos u went there?

studynoob

HSC
N/A
Who wants a 100 UAI?

Me! i want it! mememememememe *screams and waves hand like crazy*

MaP

HSC
dude

u need to get off your peddlestool. i went to ruse too, but theres NO SUCH THING AS A RUSE EXPERIENCE. ruse is not a UAI factory.

what people need is hard work and dedication.

dont BS bout the ruse crap, cos people like you make us look bad and sound even worse

envy87

HSC
Argonaut said:
I got a projected score of 71. In the end I scored 88. Other people I know were projected for the 90's and barely scraped 60. The moral of the story is: DON'T ACCEPT UAI PROJECTIONS AS GOSPEL TRUTH

Ruse predictions are amazingly accurate because they have been doing them seriously for years. The actual and the predicted are generally very close. They put alot of effort into the predictions and lo and behold they are usually pretty accurate.

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
mushi g said:

bunch of fags full of themselves. uni life will teach ya that the name James Ruse isn't worth shit in there.

grow up

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
You gotta admit this guy is pretty funny. "James ruse difference" lol.

Abtari

HSC
MaP said:
dude

u need to get off your peddlestool. i went to ruse too, but theres NO SUCH THING AS A RUSE EXPERIENCE. ruse is not a UAI factory.

dont BS bout the ruse crap, cos people like you make us look bad and sound even worse
couldn't agree more..

u may very well get a 100 uai and good for u, for not many in the state do...

but pls do not use that 'james ruse prediction' and ur 'james ruse way' as a facade for ur tutoring career..like MaP said, it makes ur offer meaningless dribble, and ur try-hard attempt all the more pitiful..

sick of ur fawning promises of a 100 uai when ur not even completely sure of wot ur gonna get..

FroZenWaffleS

HSC
I find it hard to believe that James Ruse can accurately predict UAI's when the range of the UAIs their students get is very limited. I mean they get (from what i heard) UAIs from 95 to 100 or something like that.

Raginsheep

HSC
They prob hav a dart board. A complete miss is 95, and bullseye is 100 and the prinicpal just chucks the dart. Any difference between the projected and actually just pales into stastical insignificance.

But seriously, someone just take him up on his offer and when you onli get like 95+, sue him for false and misleading advertising.

L

LaraB

MaP said:
dude

aww yay:) someone from ruse to give a true experience based opinion.

yeah.. i mean... even if you do get a 100UAI doesn't mean your students will get 100... if it was that simple there'd be far more 100's... neva mind its rankings based not just marks so just studying ur butt off doesn't always pay off to = 100UAI.

bout predictions - i'd watch them to... regardless of what school you're at... has it occurred to whoever said that ruse's are pretty accurate that when you have a student body coming in to the HSC with a history of those kinda marks duh its gonna be pretty close i mean... same at Baulko - they're pretty accurate, since median's 97-98 and it doesn't usually go down, goes up some years.. so its easier to predict where you stand if you got a trend that doesn't change too much..

so its not that its 'ruse' that therefore means the prediction is right - it's purely a probability thing... eg if your school is the copmlete opposite of a Ruse or other selective school and your school'es trends is a few 70s and the rest 60 and below, the preidction will be accurate but if ur school ain't too known for getting similar marks year to year in the hsc, the prediction won't be as accurate..

got nothing to do with it being "ruse".. simple maths...

L

LaraB

mushi g said:
Bio - 99
Chem - 97
Phys - 98
Maths 3U - 99
Maths 4U - 98
English- 94
u probly will kill hsc.. but that said - you can't go 'promising' 100UAI's...trial marks don't really predict your results...especially as you gotta account for all your other assessments...

eg - school i was at a shitload of peopel got around the 40-50% mark for chem trials and the average was shocking as was the top marks but then they get something like 5/8 top places in the state or something? same wit business studies - i got 78 in the trial coz it was shit hard and ended up wit 90+ in hsc...

you can't use that to predict everything coz u have no idea how other schools go... its rankings not just marks that matter....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)