Who's been mugged before?? (1 Viewer)

Who's been mugged before??

• Yes, got beaten up

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Yes, just mugged

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • No, but i've mugged someone

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • No, i'm a good boy/girl and stay out of trouble :)

Votes: 46 68.7%

• Total voters

ForbiddenND

HSC
whos been mugged before and how bad was it, teacher at school told us little year 7 and 8 kids being mugged, seriously like how many little kids you see going round with more than $5 (btw i almost got mugged 2 years ago but wasnt that bad)</SPAN>

dood09

Frontier Psychiatrist ☻
HSC
N/A
on train

bad injuries

(but not really thatttt bad)

Zrap

glock9
HSC
lol me and a mate in year 9 got mugged, knew one of them but he didnt
remember me so i went to his house with heaps of people and told his
parents, they called him up to come home and fuckin abuse the shit out
of him and i got my stuff back hahaha

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Never muggd, I have been bashed" in the past, twice.
I know where they live- I could bring them harm-however it's not worth it.
Practise harmony kids, but do protect yourself against bullies. The best legal method of protection is to carry a multitool containing a blade in case your attackers plan to do more than just mug you.

It's illegal to carry a knife, but not a Swiss type multitool, just say you carry it on you in case you need to fix your bicycle.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Never muggd, I have been bashed" in the past, twice.
I know where they live- I could bring them harm-however it's not worth it.
Practise harmony kids, but do protect yourself against bullies. The best legal method of protection is to carry a multitool containing a blade in case your attackers plan to do more than just mug you.

It's illegal to carry a knife, but not a Swiss type multitool, just say you carry it on you in case you need to fix your bicycle.
Of course, if some junkie has a knife at your throat, you have enough time to grab for the swiss army knife, open it up, and make use of it.

:rolleyes:

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
yeah I'm focusing on a single situation :rofl:... if you had the chance to reach for something, you've a pocket knife... it's small but better thn notn
Personly I wouldn't get on a late train without some sort of protection

If you don't do anything they will most prob abuse u in some way, hidn, stabbn etc fight back I say, for the neck... Self defense... Take as many of them as u can

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
yeah I'm focusing on a single situation :rofl:... if you had the chance to reach for something, you've a pocket knife... it's small but better thn notn
Personly I wouldn't get on a late train without some sort of protection

If you don't do anything they will most prob abuse u in some way, hidn, stabbn etc fight back I say, for the neck... Self defense... Take as many of them as u can
Essentially every day i catch a train back home ay 12am or 1am.

Trains are actually very safe.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
The best legal method of protection is to carry a multitool containing a blade in case your attackers plan to do more than just mug you.
No, the best legal protection is running away.

It's amazingly effective.

There are very few situations where you should ever need to fight someone. Carrying a conceled weapon means you're more likely to use it, and less likely to look for the simple escape. Remember, if you kill or seriously injure someone, and you haven't got good witnesses, or the situation was confused and witnesses fail to recognise you were acting in self-defence, or even if the force is deemed 'excessive' (which a knife in a mugging could be deemed), you can end up in a lot of hot water.

boris

Banned
HSC
yeah how hard is it to run away from a bunch of drug fucked abos/lebs/spicks/niggers anyway? they probably wont be able to run fast, not as fast as me anyway, and as if they are going to chase you for a long time to mug you lol as if thats not going to draw attention to the situation etc.

or you could just always keep a stubbie with you and coon knife them when they jump you

HSC
Yeah thats horrible... I live near a bad suburb and you to walk through it everyday for school. I;m suprised nothing has ever happenned to me. COnsidering I went to a prestigious school, listen to my Ipod etc..

mrcalkin

Banned
HSC
yeah how hard is it to run away from a bunch of drug fucked abos/lebs/spicks/niggers anyway? they probably wont be able to run fast, not as fast as me anyway, and as if they are going to chase you for a long time to mug you lol as if thats not going to draw attention to the situation etc.

or you could just always keep a stubbie with you and coon knife them when they jump you
most smoke and will run for 20metres, then give up

P

pinkcheeks

lol at above.

Seriously i'd just scream hysterically, and give them whatever they want.

ForbiddenND

HSC
When I 'almost' got mugged lol 10 bux to whoever guesses it was right out side their house... Saw them everyday... If I wanted to i would go and f**k them up with a few ppls :p But I did the legal thing and called the cops lol... Not trying to be racist or anything but it is usually the lebs who cause the trouble... BTW a ipod is a "mugging magnet"

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
Why would you carry a knife?

You're basically saying that if you were faced with such a situation and pulled out a knife, then you'd either have to stab, or be stabbed by your own knife.

So I wouldn't carry a knife IMO.

Roguedeth

HSC
You carry a knife for self defense. Now that's a defense that wont stand up in court.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Never actually had anything taken off me, nor had any serious damage from a fight besides bruises and a sore jaw.

One time this bunch of dickheads were causing trouble on the train, asked for my phone and wallet then started slapping me around the head. I walked [slowly] away and when they started following me, other people got up from their seats and stood in the isle and told them to back off.

Another time me and a mate were leaving a gay club and to get to the train station you have to walk through a dark alley. i guess these guys had followed us and started shoving us around saying stuff like "look at these fags" I was scared i was about to be gay bashed [lol wtf iam not even gay] so i started laughing, reached into my pocket and said who wants to get stabbed first? I doubt i was very convincing because i was scared, but it made them back off for a second and then we ran to the well lit, populated and cctv area at the train station, but i was worried they would come back and didnt want to wait 1hr+ for a train so i called dad to come pick me up lol.

Now when i travel at night i carry a small, extremely bright defence flashlight, you are supposed to shine it in their eyes then run, or i guess you could get a cheap shot in while they are blinded if running isnt a possibility.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
never been mugged nor threatened. which is weird considering i'm like only 170cm and am asian (but then again the asian might scare them off?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)